Tamahome
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• sup, we're paired for the all gen ou tournament, im pretty much free all day every day for the next week, im gmt -4.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Unfortunately I'll be very busy next week, so i'd much rather get this done asap. I'll be on discord if you somehow manage to play me tonite. As for the weekend, just gimme a specific time and i'll be there. GMT -3 here for reference
    Hello,we have to play for the wcop.I won't be able to play until Tuesday the 20th of June but I'll be able to play everyday after that date.I don't know the exact hours of my availability yet but I'll probably know them by Monday the 19th.My timezone is GMT +3.
    Christos
    Christos
    No problem dude,let's play on Friday.A nice time for me would be 18:00 (GMT+3).
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Can we play one hour earlier than that (5 pm your time)? Because the time you suggested is exactly when lunch time is happening and I'd prefer to avoid that, but I'm okay with both times if that's not doable for you. Thanks for being reasonable with the avoiding weekend thing tho, rly appreciate it!
    Christos
    Christos
    I've got no problem playing at 17:00,it's still a nice time for me.Avoiding the weekend was not such a big deal for me anyway.I just wanted some more days to prepare for our game.
    hey tamahome, we play for wcop. I'm leaving on vacation on June 25th, so we need to play before then. I'll be pretty much free whenever after this week
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Can you play on the 25th? I am free pretty much whenever that day, but the 24th also works. Can't play before that as I'm gonna be terribly busy for the next 15 days or so. GMT -3 here for reference
    undisputed
    undisputed
    I leave on the 25th, so I don't think I can play. Let's do the 24th! Meet at noon gmt-7 unless one of us needs to change time?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    That should work. See you then!
    yo boss when would you like to play for wc? im est timezone. available most days mon-fri from 1-5pm est. would love it to be after this week coming up cause getting new internet set up. if weekends I can make saturday mornings 10-12 est
    aim
    aim
    evening for wednesday works for me boss just tell me the time and ill be there
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Does 7 pm my time works? An hour or two later than that also works
    aim
    aim
    works for me man
    When you want to play for the Callous tour? I am gmt-4. the best days for me are Sunday or Monday since I am off from work.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Sunday works for me. How about noon GMT -3? Lemme know if you cant, and give me a specific time then (must be after 4pm)
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    That should work for me.
    when do you want to play for callous' adv tournament? perhaps saturday or sunday around tour time?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Saturday is a bit hard for me, but how does Sunday 4 pm GMT -3 sound? I can also play later than that if that's too early for you.
    undisputed
    undisputed
    I think Sunday 4pm gmt-3 would be great!
    Hey when can you play for DPP cup. I'm GMT -4. I'd prefer to play before Friday
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'm down to play tonight, but if you can't, then the next day i can is Friday as I'll have a really busy week. GMT -3 here for reference
    Mervis
    Mervis
    I'm on now
    Hi! We are paired for Snorlax Cup. When are you able to play? I am GMT+2. Afternoons generally work best for me.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'm more than willing to play it out today. Just tell me a time and I'll be there. If you can't today, tomorrow morning my time works. GMT -3 here
    ADV Cup, lmk when play, I'm GMT +2
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    1 AM ur time = 8 PM my time. Is it possible if we play 6 pm my time? I think i'll be home for sure by then. A little earlier than that also could work for me.
    Zeno
    Zeno
    oh yea sry, 6 PM works
    Zeno
    Zeno
    we should play in 1 hour but anyway I'm online as Zeno on main, hmu there whenever you can :p
    Hey bud when do you want to play for dpp cup? I'm gmt-7. Maybe this upcoming weekend? Also I idle on smogtours/discord a lot, so feel free to message me
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Friday would be the best day for me, but I can also play Saturday or Sunday if you give me a specific time. GMT -3 here for reference
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    So, can you tell me if you're gonna be on during a specific timeframe? After I get eliminated from tour on Friday would be the best for me
    undisputed
    undisputed
    Yeah sure that would probably work for me. I get out of class around 45 mins after your starts, so I'll come online to meet you then.
    hello, we are paired for spl finals tiebreakers. I would like to play on Friday. I am gmt+2 and I can play in my afternoon and evening (9-10 pm would be cool for instance). Let me know what time suits you!
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Something earlier, like 7-8 pm your time is better for me. Prague Kick told me he is gonna talk to ginku about the possibility of pushing the deadline further, and if so I'm all for a sunday match. If that doesn't happen tho, you know when I can play on friday anyways.
    Tricking
    7-8 should work as well. I'll lwt you know. And Sunday works for me too just in case.
    when do you want to play?
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    Okay thanks for letting me know. Let's shoot for Friday, but I may be a little later than 6pm my time. I'll keep you posted on when I'm heading home on Friday.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Just wondering: are you gonna be on anyways on Thursday? Cause here's the thing: I will be over 12 hours busy on Friday due to classes, but due to the fact I'm going out tonight I /might/ have no time to build decently, but there's still a good chance I can put a team together. Aaaand I have the bar exam on Sunday so the sooner the better for me. Sorry for this being so difficult but my time is limited as fuck rn!
    Philip7086
    Philip7086
    I will be on around 6:30pm my time on Thursday. I was planning on waiting at work to play you at 6:00pm, but if it's not guaranteed that you'll be ready, I'll head home at 5:30pm instead. If you're on and ready by the time I get home at 6:30, then I'd be more than happy to play.

That's just 30mins later than our original time, FYI.
    Hey man you are Sky Chord right?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Yes i am! I'll be on smogtours for a long time today so just try and catch me up whenever you can
    Hi, we are paired for RBY Tour. I'm GMT+1 and I'd like to play on evening my time in weekdays or in weekend. Let me know.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'd prefer getting this done by tomorrow. Otherwise, i won't be able to play before like 11 pm ur time on weekdays.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Tomorrow? Do you mean 27th march, monday?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Otherwise, we could play today (sunday) before ST, around 7.00 pm my time.
    hi we have to rby global, i'm gmt +1 and i can do evenings (except friday/sat prolly) or like sunday afternoon, lmk what works
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I can play tonight after 6pm gmt -3. Alternatively, saturday afternoon if you give me a specific time.
    Peasounay
    Peasounay
    i don't know yet if I have plans for this evening xd let's say saturday between 5 and 6pm my time ? if i can this evening i'll catch you somewhere
    looks like we meet again..discords the best way of contacting me, i couldn't get a hold of your account but mine is roscoe#3665
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I'm on smogon's discord, you can find me there under Tigers' role. Anyways, I think this will just end up being sunday afternoon like last time around, if that's okay with you. GMT -3 here for reference
    hi, we're up for ost. i'm gmt+0, can play anytime saturday and sunday afternoon.
    Void
    Void
    i'm not sure, it's 50/50. if you could do sometime on saturday that would be better, i'm free all day and will prob stay up quite late.
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    I don't think saturday is gonna work at all :s! I might be able to play earlier on sunday, some time after my spl match (read below)
    Void
    Void
    that should be fine.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…