Umbra Soul
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi lc open round 2 my timezone is gmt +5:30. im posting my convenience as I typed on my wall, kindly let me know how you wanna approach this.
    The Gunner
    The Gunner
    I just realized i fucked up timezones, 2:30 pm my time is unreasonable. Thing is, tomorrow I'm scheduled to play UU open at 11 am my time. However, we can possibly play before / after that depending on how free I am. I will let you know how that plays out, but is there any alternative if this doesnt work?
    The Gunner
    The Gunner
    If it's possible for you to play noon your time, we can definitely arrange that.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I can do before your 11 am your time on wednesday. I can't do noon my time or pretty much all day til I'm back home, no wifi to play on where I work. If we don't get it done if you can play next monday or tuesday morning sometime your time I'll talk with Quote about an extension, since he'd likely be willing to give me one if I explain the situation. I might have more free time starting next Tuesday, but it's not a guarantee just yet, I don't find out til next monday.
    Playing for OMFL, I'm GMT-4, when can you play?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Yeah if roughly the same time works, then sure.
    Kev
    Kev
    Yeah that's good, my bad for the sudden change
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Yo it's a little early, but I'm going to be waiting on SmogTours for you so just hit me up with a PM there.
    im also gmt +2 which sucks considering i see you're only free after 5 pm us central. I'll try stay up tonight and hopefully you are around to play! g'luck for uu open ;)
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Possibly, my dog is having surgery tomorrow and I might have to go pick him up when I get off work so I might not be back til 6 PM my time tomorrow, or they might keep him overnight, I don't know, I'll try to know as early as I can and see if I can't shoot you a VM tomorrow. We can figure something out on the in case I guess, if we can't do friday then maybe we could use sunday as a back up to work or something.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    So we'll shoot for 5-5:30 PM my time thursday would be midnight for you that night roughly / guess that'd make it turn friday for you.
    blinkboy
    blinkboy
    sounds good, yeah if it doesnt work out theres still a chance friday could work and sunday as a backup :) hope the dog is all good:)
    Hi, Im your opponent for UU Open :) . Im GMT +2 (Paris) | Im available the whole week between 7 am and 3 pm or 7 pm and 1 am.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Ok, if we do saturday we can do roughly 5 PM my time (midnight your time). If we can't make it when I'm home on Sunday I should be able to more or less play the entire 7 PM - 1 AM time you listed that day too? So wanna shoot for Saturday with Sunday as a back up?
    Shinjikirigawa
    Shinjikirigawa
    Perfect, let us make like that then. So, we'll play on Saturday at 5 pm (midnight for me) or Sunday as a backup.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Hey I'm on SmogTours right now under the name Umbra Soul so you can find me there. Will be there for a while so when you can hop on and let's battle.
    LC sssnl when?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Im gmt -5 (us central time), im basically free after 5 pm my time during the weekdays and satuday bc of work, and usually after 12 pm on sunday. Lemme know your gmt and what works for you and we can play. Also since tomorrow is holiday i should be free after 12 pm as well, but im not fully sure yet.
    I'm challenging you for the seasonal LC. When can we played ?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Well, I'm GMT -5 (US central) and am pretty free after 5 PM Thursday thru Saturday and after 12 PM on Sunday my time. I'm playing a match on Thur night at 10 PM my time, so if you want it on Thurs it'll have to be well before then but still after 5 PM my time. Lemme know if any of the times work relevant to your timezone and availability, if not we'll figure something out.
    We'll play in PSPL, can u play today? If yes, when? (I'm GMT -3 btw)
    Natan
    Natan
    Oh, that's fine, which time on thursday can you play?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    After 5 PM (GMT -5). That goes for Friday and Saturday as well, but let's shoot for Thursday then.
    Natan
    Natan
    Ok I think we can play 5 PM (ur time) on thursday
    yo bw ru cup, im est and free after 8pm tmrw and during the day wed through sat, shoot me some times D:
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I'm US central time, and I basically work daily until 4 PM so basically free 5 PM and beyond each day this week. Sunday I'm free almost all day past noon. wanna do it on the weekend or try for one of the weekdays?
    hey when do u wanna play for BW RU cup? GMT +6, free at nights til 10pm
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Oh boy, the fun to schedule timezones. I'm US Central time which is currently GMT -5, so we're basically opposites right now. This might be pretty to do, how is your Saturday/Sunday and or can you do it like early on the weekend possibly?
    we need to fight for ORAS cup, when r u available? Im gmt+1, would prefer to play somewhere around wednesday night or thursday in general

btw r u down for a gentleman's agreement where neither of us uses alomomola or nah
    termi
    termi
    Im always on main but u can also go smogtours if I remember to
    termi
    termi
    it's almost 12:30 over here and i don't see you, not a big problem but i'm heading off to sleep rn so let's shoot for tomorrow
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Yeah I'm sorry I got sidetracked by a sudden need to make a fast doctor's check in for a family member, just a check up, but was like the only time we could do it for the entire week. I will make sure to be able to do tomorrow, there shouldn't be any problems unless something out of my control happens.
    hey we need to play for bw ru

im est wbu
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I'm in a storm right now, so no idea how well my net might hold up. It's supposed to pass starting tomorrow, so do you just wanna do a week day instead? Unless something happens to me I should be able to do 7 PM EST all week this week.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Well 7 PM and beyond all week this week.
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    ok lets try for that
    when fite for ru arena? i'm gmt+1 and available after 8pm on weekdays/flexible on weekend.
    esche
    esche
    i'm idling on ps, hmu if u want to play now
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Alright I'm online right now. Can find me with this account's name.
    esche
    esche
    i'm eating rn, will be back in about half an hour.
    future of ru gmt +2 wen
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I'm GMT -5, I can possibly do afternoon my time tomorrow if that works? Say 1 PM my time? If that's a bit too short notice, I'll likely be pretty free all next week except wednesday, so I can flexibly schedule.
    Empo
    Empo
    can you do it now? :o
    when can you play for nu open? gmt -4, gonna be traveling for the next few days so some time after friday would be ideal. today or tomorrow night also work
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I'm busy pretty much the rest of the night, and have to work tomorrow (very early) and won't be around near all day either. I'm pretty free on the weekdays though, but if you can't do those, I guess we'll just have to shoot for next weekend then? I'm GMT-5 and should be able to make time in advance next Saturday or Sunday.
    We play for RU Seasonals I'm GMT +6 lmk what works for u
    feen
    feen
    Ok Sunday 10am your time sounds good?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I can do that, that works.
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Sorry you caught me while I got called away from my computer for a while. Let's just do our matches tomorrow, I'm helping a few people with various projects for the rest of the evening/night, so let's just do it as previously stated.
    Hey Im Truedrew and we are paired for RU seasonals im GMT +5:30 when play?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Oh sorry, honestly something happened on sunday that made me entirely forget I even had this to play for, I can hope on PS right now if you are on and we can do it now. If not, I guess you can take the win and I'll just drop down to play the losers bracket if it doesn't get done by the time host calls it. sorry about that in advance.
    truedrew
    truedrew
    Dw fam how does right now work?
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    I'll be online for the rest of the day/night if you are still there. I'll be waiting in the RU room or you can just find me in the lobby.
    Hi I like Tora Dora. What time do you usually come online? (We're paired for RU grand slam btw)
    Umbra Soul
    Umbra Soul
    Oh dude I am sorry lol, I ended up passing out about 30-40 minutes had passed since you weren't online at the time when it was 8 am my time. If same time works for tomorrow I'll definitely try to not pass out.
    Kudasai
    Kudasai
    Same time tmrw dont worry i can be online on weekdays too.
    Kudasai
    Kudasai
    9am your time
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…