Smogon Forums

Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Absolutely no problem. You really don't need to apologize. Things can happen at any given moment. I'll gladly take care of this for you later/tomorrow!
Thundersamurott
Thundersamurott
Hey I'm ready for the trading. I have 4 eggs that I want to check.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'll be available in 6 hours from now. Time zones can be a bit tricky but I'll get these eggs checked for you very soon. Promised.
Thundersamurott
Thundersamurott
Hey there I'm online right now.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I'm available now for an hour before I have to leave again for a couple of hours.
Thundersamurott
Thundersamurott
going online right now
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, perfect. I'll see you online at the Plaza. I'll send you the trade invite.
Thundersamurott
Thundersamurott
sorry I got disconnected. Having a storm tonight
Thundersamurott
Thundersamurott
hey I finally got a good internet connection so I'm going online.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
I tried sending you a couple of trade requests but it seems like they didn't get through. I got 30 more minutes before I have to leave. Do you want to retry now or do you want to postpone it?
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, I'm back online to trade you back your eggs. I'll post the results of the check by editing my post in the SV checking thread.
Thundersamurott
Thundersamurott
well it seems my internet cannot connect to a simple game. If it is okay that we move the trade in tuesday since that is the only time I got this week.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
So, I only got 10 minutes left before I have to leave.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Yeah, that's no problem. I'll keep the eggs in my ESV check BOX until then, no worries.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Greetings! Just a friendly little reminder that I still have the 4 eggs from the ESV check I did for you recently. Feel free to let me know whenever you can come online so that I can trade them back to you. :)
Thundersamurott
Thundersamurott
Hello there1 I'm sorry i'm did not go onlline to get the eggs because I'm tired from back to back events. So I'm ready to get the tonight and I'm around for couple of hours.
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Greetings! No worries, you don't need to apologize. I just wanted to let you know that I haven't forgot about it, since I take my customers requests very seriously. I'm available now. :)
Thundersamurott
Thundersamurott
Alright I'll be in the plaza in a second
Max. Optimizer
Max. Optimizer
Alright, I'm heading online as well. I'll send you the trade invite. I posted the results of your check in the thread a while ago in case you haven't checked yet. :)
Thundersamurott
Thundersamurott
thanks man for hokding the eggs! Also, how can I know which egg is which?