soTsoT
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, when play for BW Cup? I'm GMT +12 and can be available during these times:
    8am-9am (Wed-Sat)
    2pm-9pm (Wed-Fri)
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    gmt+2, 8pm your time on thursday should work
    Googly
    Googly
    ok see u then
    pspl gmt+1 when r u free
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    gmt+2, would prefer sometime around 7pm my time later in the week
    Surgeon
    Surgeon
    that time on sat sounds good?
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    yeah that works
    we play for pspl todays the deadline, im gmt +5:30 and can play until 12am my time let me know what works
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    just pick the time that works best for you, I should be able to make everything if you let me know at least one hour in advance
    freezai
    freezai
    Ok lets do 11pm then
    hey we're paired for bw cup, gmt -4 here and i prefer to play afternoons/nights on tuesday/thursday/saturday. let me know what works. can also play today if you're interested
    yo are you able to play around now? I know its kinda early but I don't think i'll be up before 7 gmt +2 today.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    gimme 5-10 minutes and I'll be ready
    We play in DPP Cup when is a good time for you? I am gmt-5.
    Mr.378
    Mr.378
    Ok then I'll be around at those times.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    I'm on on both main and smogtours, just chall me when you're ready
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    sorry, but I have to leave now, and since DL is today, I'll also have to post activity ):
    we gotta play for german premier league, when will you be available? i would prefer to play on the weekend, timezone is gmt+1
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    Would 6 pm your time saturday or sunday work?
    termi
    termi
    maybe, it might have to be an hour earlier or later tho if that works for you
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    an hour earlier should work, an hour later might be problematic, but I think I could play then aswell.
    Hey haha,
    We got paired r2 for the NU Open. Looks like we get a rematch from the VGC Tour :-). Let me know what times you are free to play and I can work my schedule around that
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    DL = Deadline. Don't worry, if you can't play today we can still play Thursday, unless Kiyo is super strict and extension DL is only 2 days.
    LightCore
    LightCore
    Hey, So I got out of work early today. Are you able to play in the next few hours? I may have to go back in to work but I'm not sure yet. I do know that I have roughly 2 hours however
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    I'll come online in ~10 minutes.
    When can u play for Ubers Open ?
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    gmt+2, I'm usually free between 6pm and 8pm my time
    Ahzee
    Ahzee
    Ok, i'll be on the french room, i'm here everyday at 6-8pm.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    so yeah, i should be on from 6pm to 8pm today if you can play, otherweise I'm going to post activity :/
    wassup, PSPL semis randbats oppo here, available every day after 9pm GMT+1, lmk which day / time suits u
    heya, i'll be on the french room, chall when ready for NU open. Available this week
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    Lets play Saturday then, are you there around 7pm?
    hey we play for open lmk when ur up
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    gmt+2, I should be free around 7pm my time every day besides Tuesday and Saturday, but I would prefer playing friday or later.
    bruno
    bruno
    im up to gettin this done today
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    I'd be on now
    When do u wanna play for pspl im gmt+1
    termi
    termi
    6pm your time thursday yn
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    works, see you then
    termi
    termi
    i'll be on smogtours from now, i assume we can play right away but if not, i can stay on, will be afk for dinner in about an hour tho probs
    My timezone is GMT -4. I can play on Friday at 11 AM in my timezone (EDT) or play sometime this weekend.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    friday sounds good, but could you also play 30 minutes later?
    dingram
    I can. Just for confirmation, we're playing at 11:30 AM GMT -4 (EDT).
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    yup, see you then.
    We're paired for PSPL. I'm GMT-5. Would prefer to play later in the week if possible.
    Sae
    Sae
    Yeah that works. I'll be available around noon onward so I guess 7 PM your time? Since Fri/Sat don't work for you I could probably do Thursday if you want..
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    yeah 7pm my time would be perfect, Thursday should also work for me, just pick the day that works better for you
    Sae
    Sae
    okay yeah Sunday it is
    We play for RU ORAS Cup round three. When do you want to get this done? My timezone is GMT+3.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    Ok. Can we play an hour later on friday? That would be 8pm your time.
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    Should also work if our battles don't take too long. But we might have to play g3 on another day if it comes to that.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    I will try to be available 7pm your time on Friday so we can get the series done in one day.
    Ay we need to figure out a time for the colosseum finals. I'm GMT+2 and for me thursday 17gmt-21gmt, saturday 10gmt-14gmt, or sunday 9gmt-20gmt would work best. If these dont work tell me and we'll figure out a different one.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…