TheWall
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi u never wrote a msg on my profile like u said u would lol, when rupl, gmt+1, any day after wednesday after 7pm
    TheWall
    TheWall
    just telling you in advance. I wont be there friday 8pm my time. if you cant play later try and see if you can schedule either saturday or sunday between 9 and 11 pm my time
    banks
    banks
    9 ur time but don't be late pls
    TheWall
    TheWall
    I'll try my best
    lets play rn im on stours
    TheWall
    TheWall
    We already agreed on tmrw and I'm waiting on 1 last tour game for today and after that im heading to bed. So imma have to say no to that. I also told ajna i aint playing now :/
    yo we're paired for usm ru cup, i'm gmt -4 and free all the time. just lmk what works for you
    RU ssnls, gmt -4. I'm away on a trip for most of the week, so ideally a time tomorrow works (I'll be available pretty much all day) but if not we should be able to work something out
    KW
    KW
    So I can be available most if the day Mon- Wed but just for the ease of it, do you wanna plan around 8pm your time. It also looks like I'll get home by around 10 pm your time on Sunday your time if you wanna play then, but whatever works best
    TheWall
    TheWall
    yo! (why didnt i get a alert of this) what about monday 9-10 pm my time? 8pm is abit too risky concerning availability due to dinnertime
    KW
    KW
    Sounds good
    Guess what this is for? :P available pretty freely this week. MST timezone (GMT -7)
    bdov
    bdov
    Confirming through discord we are playing friday at 9-10pm gmt +1
    TheWall
    TheWall
    Can confirm! You beat me to it lol
    When u wanna play the ssnl? I can't today but I can play until friday on afternoons (Im -2)
    TheWall
    TheWall
    yo np what about tmrw? around 10 pm gmt+1 (also i doubt youre gmt-2 unless you live in a submarine in the middle of the atlantic ocean o.o)
    hey we play ubers open, wanna do tomorrow?
    TheWall
    TheWall
    yo i can play in my evening today im gmt +2 does 9-10 pm my time work for you?
    bruno
    bruno
    9pm ur time would be great
    bruno
    bruno
    im ding mogu on ps main
    Ubers open, GMT +1, would prefer to play next week as I'm unavailable this weekend
    TheWall
    TheWall
    yo next week is fine im GMT+2 so im only 1 hour ahead of you.
    we could play in my evenings between 9-10 pm my time?
    Hey, we're matched up for RU Uber moves. I"m GMT +2 and mostly available this week. Let me know.
    yo..... you're my NU Open opponent! I'll probably catch you in the RU room sometime, but if not I'll be available after around 7pm EST for the weekdays, and weekends whenever (unless i have plans)
    TheWall
    TheWall
    Hey im trying my best to find a way to be able to play today but my bloody internet isnt even connecting to my laptop atm... so i might not make it today
    TheWall
    TheWall
    Just saying that you dont waste youre whole evening waiting on me lmao
    ManOfMany
    ManOfMany
    ok, i'll see you tomorrow maybe :o (just as a reminder on showdown I'm "Manyy" with two y's)
    are u down for rupl sometime this weekend GMT -7
    TheWall
    TheWall
    Hey yeah sure tho we have the worst possible timezone difference since im gmt +2 we can try and aim for sometime between 8 &10 pm my time? My schedule is kinda all over the place especially with all the grandslam games aswell. If it doesnt work saturday we can try sunday same time?
    rs
    rs
    That should be fine for tomorrow
    TheWall
    TheWall
    yo you online?
    when can we play ubers open im gmt+4 (est time)
    tell me when you're available, my times are all over the place
    TheWall
    TheWall
    Yo i tought we agreed on 8-9 pm my time (10-11 pm yours since youre gmt +4) i waited till 10pm my time. You cant expect from me to be online when its 3 am in the morning :/
    Primal Bidoof
    Primal Bidoof
    dude i was here at 10 my time what are you talking about
    Primal Bidoof
    Primal Bidoof
    nevermind im dumb, all blames on me. im gmt-4 not +4, my bad, you can dq me if you want since its completely my fault i got the time wrong.
    hello, we play uu open

i'm gmt -5, free mostly evenings and would prefer to play after wednesday. what time is best for you?
    TheWall
    TheWall
    Hey im gmt +2 but my schedule is kinda all over the place. But would the weekend work? My evenings are often my safest bet. I can play around 9-11:30 pm.
    jake
    jake
    i totally forgot to respond to this, but yeah! i have some games scheduled around that time on saturday but if you don't mind waiting around for me to finish them, we can play then. otherwise, same time on sunday works for me.
    jake
    jake
    i'm on but making food, let me know when youre here and i can play asap
    hey we have to play for bw ru cup im gmt+2 and available mostly during evenings
    TheWall
    TheWall
    Hey man i think we have a timezone match here :) evenings are fine for me but i do have practise en work on tuesday and so how does thursday sound?
    Louna
    Louna
    thursday sounds good i should be available between 9pm - 11pm
    Louna
    Louna
    i'm on until 11pm as Holiano hmu when you want to play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…