Smogon Forums

GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
It's not that wrong tbh, the issue mainly comes from how quick his turnaround is and then instantly becomes the #1 voice of reason and disarmament. You don't climb up the ladder then kick it down and scold everyone for the ladder being super immoral.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I'm not even talking about that though, I'm talking about his pre-character development. Just his initial characterization.

Like the reporter who was so mad at him and saw all of his answers as fronts. Or was that just supposed to be a parody of super liberal journalism, in that she couldn't argue with him, just say "I can't believe you actually believe that"?
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Probably
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Like you go up to the biggest weapons manufacturer in the world and are like "did you KNOW that you sell weapons??????"
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
but the way the rest of the movie played out seemed to vindicate her. like when she came back and talked to him again about Gulmira he didnt have anything to say this time, like he agreed with her. and of course his change of heart later
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
it was just Stane selling shit to the terrorists, it didn't have anything to do with him. the only lesson should be more oversight in his company I guess?