Martin
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play nu tour gmt +6 free at nights til 10pm
    Martin
    Martin
    I'm not going to have a consistent internet until around Tuesday or Wednesday next week; GMT+1. Any time after then I'll make an earnest effort to be flexible for. When works best for you?
    feen
    feen
    9pm my time works
    Martin
    Martin
    :thumbs_up:
    If I'm slow to respond to you over the next 1.5-ish weeks it's because I'm on holiday. Be patient with me please and thank you :)
    Siuil, siuil, siuil a ruin
    Siuil go sochair agus siuil go ciuin
    Siuil go doras agus ealaigh liom
    Is go dte tu mo mhuirnin slan
    Martin
    Martin
    needs more accents IMO

but yea the song is :ok_hand:
    LOL just giving you shit. Cool thread, very cool indeed. Coffee ice cream is bad and I bet it get not a lot of votes. All other flavors for S imo.
    Martin
    Martin
    yea ik ur just messin' with me

it's gonna prolly be the low scorer. i got mods to add an "other" option tho so that'll prolly get clicks
    You will be kissed on the nearest possible friday by the love of your life. Tomorrow will be the bwst day of your life. However if you dont post this in the next143 minutes you will die in 2days. Now you started reading this dont stop. This is scary but put this on at least 5 smogon profiles in 143 minutes.
    Hey, wanted to ask why Rakan has been given the win against me for Randbats League Week 6, he hadnt responded to my pms, and i had even posted my activity, you can check the thread out, help appreceated.
    Blimax
    Blimax
    Got the post ( http://prntscr.com/g31gsb ), see he ddnt reply to that post which i made long ago, and just b4 a day of deadline he pops up with a msg, i had no time to react, i think i deserve the activity win
    Martin
    Martin
    this evidence is sufficient; I will update the spreadsheet to account for this and I'll try to get RODAN to make the changes to the week 6 thread.
    Blimax
    Blimax
    Thanks man, appreciate it
    hey did you get my submission for the walrus?
    Martin
    Martin
    i did
    Martin
    Martin
    the results of the first two reveals are in the thread if u wanna take a look
    so on the ou underdog thread, is there a way to reserve a post? i was wondering since everything i was going to post about was already posted by other people
    Martin
    Martin
    it doesn't matter if other ppl have already posted; that thread is a discussion thread, so you can make ur own post where you can either add to someone else's or talk about it from a different angle or whatever.
    Martin
    Martin
    it's p. casual compared to the majority of the other threads, so don't sweat it too much
    woofmasterarf
    woofmasterarf
    Ok thanks
    Thank you for finally changing your avatar maybe now i can go into the rbpl threads without cringing
    hey, forgot rodan wasn't in charge of the rbpl thread anymore, but i beat arifeen on friday(?). could fish up the replays if need be
    Martin
    Martin
    I don't need the replays; I'll update. In future post in the thread though
    Forum Number of posts
    Firebot Development Lab 1536 (26.48%)
    XY OU 1487 (25.64%)

howms't
    I don't see any Madoka Magica character on your avy, therefore it doesn't match with the text below...
    Martin
    Martin
    if ur referring to the magical girl abuse status i had that set while i had the extremely spoilery avatar of the magical girl getting stabbed
    TMan87
    TMan87
    Getting stabbed should not prevent meguca from doing their work.
    Even if being meguca is suffering.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…