idiotfrommars
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey no johns gsc when? im gmt +2
    e: oh we also have to fight for roa mini tour
    Hey. we play for UU Open. I'm +7 and other than your Wednesday and Thursday I'm available pretty much any time. I would prefer to play either saturday/sunday/monday evening EST, but like I said I'm free any time other than Wednesday and Thursday.
    Let's play right now??? otherwise similar times during weekdays this week and I'm letting u know right now I probably cannot play at all on weekend and 100% cannot on sunday.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Tomorrow at 6 pm EDT?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    what timezone is that? I can probably do sometime like 7 or 8
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Gmt -5
    Hey man when do you want to play for wcop? GMT +6 and I'm free at nights my time til 10pm, and on mornings on Thursday - Sunday from 9am usually. Let's schedule for after 25th June, as I'll have my vacations then.
    feen
    feen
    That should work, I'll let you know if anything comes up (it shouldn't because I'll plan things around that)
    feen
    feen
    We play in 3.5-4.5 hrs
    feen
    feen
    We play in 3.5-4.5 hrs
    hey when do you want to play for lcpl? im gmt +2 and my evenings usually are better
    fran17
    fran17
    sorry if i sound annoying but saturday and sunday im working so if you tell me a good time for today or tomorrow it would be cool....today im available until 20 my time, tomorrow until 19 my time
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I wish you had said thay in the original vm. I was planning on the weekend since I get off work at 5 edt. Either you can stay up later or we can double sub.
    fran17
    fran17
    eh i think the double sub is better at this point, ill tell my manager
    what time do you wanna lcpl tomorrow?
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Tomorrow night would be preferred. Im driving back from madison regionals tomorrow so I can vm you when im back
    p2
    ok
    p2
    im gonna go to bed since its getting late and i gotta be up in a few hours, if theres a sub on my team online they can play instead of me but i guess its a dead game otherwise o.o
    hey, totally slipped my mind, we're on for uupl. i've got tomorrow evening and pretty much all of sunday (est) if either would suit ya
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I might be able to do tomorrow evening after regionals. I'll lyk when im back at the hotel.
    LCPL - Saturday or Sunday evening EST work? We can follow up closer to then
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I'm terribly sorry about yesterday. If you are flexible tomorrow how about I message you when we I am back to the hotel from regionals and we fight.
    doomsday doink
    doomsday doink
    I'll do my best to be around. If you come online, let one of my teammates know and they'll ping me. I definitely want to get this done.
    doomsday doink
    doomsday doink
    I've been online for the past 6 hours and you didn't notify me that you were online at all. I will try to be online tomorrow but I'll most likely be spending the day with family.
    Hey we doing uupl this friday evening?
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    I dont remember saying anything about doing it on Friday. I'm on call for a period from noon to 8 on Sunday so I would prefer to play it then if its possible for you.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    It was just a suggestion, sundays fine
    Hello, we have to play for OUPL. I'm GMT+2, can we play sunday night my time ?
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Yea that should work. Sometime around tour time?
    Shoka
    Shoka
    A bit later than the starting time of ST if thats fine for you
    Shoka
    Shoka
    i'm on if you want to play
    When can you uupl with me? I'm gmt-6
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Want to do sometime on Sunday evening? Going to be gone most of the weekend in Columbus and I'm dumb and forgot to respond.
    Ay big boi. We gotta fite for powc gsc. I'm traveling this weekend though. Any of the weekdays work for you?
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Got a soccer game tomorrow at 10 PM :/ Would you be able to do early Friday?
    Andy Snype
    How early do you mean early on Friday?
    Andy Snype
    I could do before the sun gets up early and before rush hour hits for most working people early but I can't do before noon early.
    Hi, I'm your opp on UUPL and I'm GMT+2. I think we probably should schedule for saturday/sunday on my nights to make it work. Does it work for you? when can you be available? Just let me know.
    idiotfrommars
    idiotfrommars
    Oops. Sunday before tour?
    FAFUS
    FAFUS
    seems fine for me. Just in case, add me on discord so we can check if we are both online. FAFUS
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…