Kushalos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey wanna battle now? I messed up my sleep schedule enough that I'll be up for a while :D

I'll be on Pokemon Showdown.
    Oh snap we got paired up again for rbpl!

What times are good for you? Only Thursday and next Tuesday are a bit iffy for me, every other day I'm pretty flexible.
    Yo bud we play for nupl im gone until thursday but we same country so should be able to be done in those last 3 days
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Sunday is best for me
    Jarii
    Jarii
    That is fine with me
    Hey, when can you play for nu open I'm gmt-4
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Wednesday or sunday works best for me, ill be able to make any time then. Gmt +2
    Bongi
    Bongi
    Can we do Sunday?
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    fo sh0
    Hi bro i just realised we have to play for uu open. I don't think it is possible for me to play today because i have a lot of games tours to play already. Are you fine with an extension ?
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Yes pls
    jake
    jake
    hey ftr i play the winner of this. i won't be available basically friday-sunday so would both of you be OK with an extension? i _could_ make it on thursday but it'd be preferable for us to schedule for the next extension period
    Welli0u
    Welli0u
    ill be free after 6pm
    hey nupl, I'm pretty today and tomorrow morning, so would you be fine playing Saturday/Sunday? (I'm gmt+10)
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Saturday should be good see u then vr0
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    And i think youre ugly today and tomorrow
    etern
    etern
    v:
    hey man, when do you want to play for nu open?
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    I come back on thursday from vacation so after thursday.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Play today then?
    hey, we have to play for rupl. i'd really prefer to get the game done prior to friday because i go on a cruise then, so i can play from 1pm - midnight gmt-4 anytime until then. let me know when works best when ya can
    Apologies for asking again, but could you tell me what your free times are for RBPL? Sadly, I won't be available until tomorrow evening EST (probably around 8 PM), but after that I can do almost any time!
    im p busy this week but i can play tomorrow and today at 6 am, Today at 7 pm and 11:30 pm, and maybe Friday at 6 pm. Then weekend is wild card.
    rbpl when? gmt +5.5 active mostly on my evenings. My schedule is p flexible this week so should be easy to get this done
    We play for LCPL. I'm EST, p flexible with days so let me know what's good for you and i'll try to adapt to that. I'm online a fairly good amount in the LC room and STours so yeah.

As far as this week, I leave to go on vacation this Friday (June 16th) so I'd like to get it done before them. Perhaps Thursday, the 15th?
    Hey. Sorry if I am bugging you, but Araquanid is sitting in the final QC stage and I would appreciate it if you gave it a look and posted your thoughts.
    Yo man, dunno what happened yesterday but i was on the whole day waiting for you to come back from your afk position. I contacted you thrice but no response lol. Ill be on from 14:00 today hit me up in the ru room when you want to play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…