Indigo Plateau
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't have problems with Koko + Lucha? I lost so many games to those two.
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    yeah, maybe people who used that core vs me and tried setting up early and then usually cleaning with their rain core, which didn't work. that, and maybe my mu's higher ladder sucked because they were all bulky spike builds
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    tbh, you could do koko + lucha (with draink punch) again for this week as nothing besides an ash-ninja beats hawlucha at +2
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    or even lele + lucha
    Hey DownAbove, I'm fighting you in the RtS tournament, I'm in the U.S. Central time and can play from 6-9 on wednsday or thursday, I'll tell you if that changes, or other time slots open up for me
    Crusader907
    Crusader907
    He has not, I sent him a message on his profile page telling him that I made a conversation and would like a reply. I asked him of the possibilty of a reroll, so if you and your opponent don't want one, you should be fine in not having one (unless it's required for this situation, in which sorry man can't do much)
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    cool, keep me updated. the rules didn't say anything about rerolling iirc, but we'll see
    Crusader907
    Crusader907
    he said he'll assign you a new matchup. Idk if that means a new mega or just a sub in player, but gl regardless. contact him if you need any questions answered
    Hey man, I noticed that you've been leaving lots of rates in the OU teams section! Remember to maintain the team's initial structure and rate with the goal of the team in mind, and make sure that your changes are being made to handle the global threats to the team's execution. Feel free to contact me or another Team Rater for feedback on any rate.
    Indigo Plateau
    Indigo Plateau
    Hey man, I enjoy teambuilding so I've been stopping there frequenty and I've been trying to make changes that benefit the team. My b if I change the structure too much, I try to mention that in the post if the mons are too unviable. If you could lmk a couple things to do better that'd be helpful :c
    dream light
    dream light
    Link your rates in a PM and I'll try to get back to you with feedback [:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…