chemcoop
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi chem, we're paired for BSPL. GMT+8 here, I am available in the late afternoons and evenings every day except Thursday. Which day and time slot would you prefer?
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    playing 11am EDT, 9am my time, 11pm GMT+8 on friday
    Hi, we're up for pspl randbats, I'll be free everyday from 0800-1200 EDT, tell me if you aren't free and we'll work something out.
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    Hi! You want to play at 11am your time on Tuesday?
    LordNwahs6
    LordNwahs6
    Wait I'm on UTC+8 so technically it's already past 11am, you mean 11am EDT?
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    ah yes that's what I meant
    Hello, when do you want to play bss ssnl final? Everyday after 20:00 works for me (gmt+9).
    hey it looks like we are in the same timezone (gmt-8) when do you want to play for bss ssnl? i can play this weekend or tomo if you want
    lol I was just about to contact DragonWhale to give you the win, because it turns out my incomplete for computer science (which I got because my professor gave me extra time to complete due to getting hosptlized) is due NEXT WEEK instead of 2 weeks from now, so I got like 10 days to do a month and a half worth of class work....
    Theorymon
    Theorymon
    I can pull it THAT off, but sadly this tournament had to be the sacrifice for that because I went into panic mode and spent like 16 hours straight doing catch-up. I did get like 40% of it done though! Anyways, good luck in the rest of the tournament! Hopefully my shit will be in order for the next one and I don't go overboard in compensating for myself academically like that again LOL
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    no worries! hope you can catch up on everything!
    Yo what times work for you for the tournament battle? Im in a bit of a tricky situation since I gotta spend this weekend studying for 2 quizzes for Physics and Chemistry 2, AND an exam for Calculus 2. I think I could pull Tuesday and basically dedicate that day to Pokemon and Calculus, since the two quizzes are on Monday, but I'm not sure yet.
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    I'm free pretty much anytime after 11:30am GMT-8 on Tuesday so that should work for me. Late afternoons/evenings also work for me for Wednesday. If you have time earlier in the week I can play tomorrow afternoon too.
    Hi, chemcoop. I've been using your QR team on the cartridge ladder — I'm new to BSS, and PVP Pokemon in general — and I wondered if you had any info/advice about the team you could share. I'm planning to use it exclusively for a while because switching teams all the time made improving difficult. Anyway, thanks for any feedback, and thanks for your time. Best,
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    Hey! Thanks for using the team. I included a link to a pastebin with some general thoughts about the team in the pokepaste. I'll repost it here: https://pastebin.com/nUhKveVL
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    Hope that helps a bit.
    bambino
    Awesome. Thank you.
    yo chem, when do you wanna play for the cart tour? I'm free most of this week starting from 14:00(GMT-3)
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    uh Thursday or Friday works for me. I'm GMT-7, and I can probs do like 5pm my time which would be 9pm for you
    Thick Fat Azumarill
    Thick Fat Azumarill
    All right then
    when play bspl
    I'm GMT+10 and have absolutely no free time until the weekend, but I should be around pretty much all day sat and sun so just let me know what works
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    Does Sunday work better for you? I can definitely do Sunday too
    Lego
    Lego
    My Sunday morning (maybe around 10am? As long as it's before like 1pm though that's fine) would be excellent if you can be around
    chemcoop
    chemcoop
    yeah that's uhh 5pm Saturday for me so that's chill
    Notice me chem senpai. GMT+8 available all day but prefer to play late in the evening. Let me know a day and time and we should be able to sort this out np.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…