fatty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi. We're paired for RoA Olympics in DPP UU. When do you want to play ? I'm GMT +1
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Didn't see you yesterday. Are you available tomorrow or now ?
    fatty
    fatty
    im free all night tonight and all day tomorrow, just gimme a time to be on and ill be there. sorry for the delay
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    It seems the tour has ended, but if we should play this game...I don't have much free time today, but I can try at 9 PM my time. Otherwise I'll be free the entire week end.
    Hi we're playing for no john's lc tour, let me know when you can play today
    fatty
    fatty
    I can play in like an hour if that's cool
    Nailec
    Nailec
    Sure !
    fatty
    fatty
    actually I'm ready now
    Hi bro we gotta play for roa olympics for bw uu, when is most convenient for you? bare in mind I am gmt+0 and would rather do my evenings xd
    we're paired for usm release tour when do u wanna play? Im available in the weekend pretty much any time
    hey bro you tried any brews from great raft?
    fatty
    fatty
    nah i don't think i have, any recommendations?
    rural
    rural
    i enjoy their apa called commotion and their dry pilsner called southern drawl
    DPP Grand Slam when?
    Aliss
    Aliss
    So I havve to go for school in like 20, do you think you'll be able to play tomorrow?
    fatty
    fatty
    Yeah I can play tonight around the same time I messaged you last night
    Aliss
    Aliss
    That was around 6AM for me, would prefer to do a bit later.
    Hey we have to play again for DPP LC, when are you available?
    Lord V
    Lord V
    Kay, today should work if I can.
    fatty
    fatty
    ok im ready when u are
    Lord V
    Lord V
    Well sadly I figured it happens to be too hard for me to play at 1 AM, if you don't mind we should just reschedule for the weekend.
    free most of the weekend for dpp slam
    fatty
    fatty
    hey sorry for not replying earlier, im available tomorrow if you are, gmt-5
    hyperbeem
    Hey would have love to play u man but they put in a sub
    fatty
    fatty
    ok
    We have to play for ROA Olympics, when do you want to do it? I'm gmt +1 and I'm usually always on from 7.30 to 10 PM (my time ofc)
    fatty
    fatty
    sorry i thought i responded to this a long time ago, ill be available all day today if you can hop on. ill be on stours
    i completely forgot about it but it seems like we have to play for nupl. i'll be around all day starting from now, so just lmk whenever you're online and willing to play
    Hey, sorry I wasn't on at the morning but I'm on now and will be in the lc room when you come back from work.
    We have to play for RU open. My gmt is +2 and I'd prefer to play on the weekend since ill be extremely busy with work throughout the week.
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Im gonna be on in an hour, hope you can make it there.
    fatty
    fatty
    I get off work in an hour and a half like usual, I can be on after that
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    Ill be on PS main for a little longer.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…