TSR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pu open when
    termi
    termi
    yeah ok at this point i don't have time for three matches, guess we'll have to make it friday or saturday, tell me when you'll be available
    TSR
    TSR
    Yea mb I tried going back to sleep after I got up at 5 am for no reason and ended up sleeping right through the time we were supposed to play, which is probably enough of a case for activity in itself. Otherwise, I'll definitely be ready to play around the same time tomorrow
    termi
    termi
    kk
    please implement togekiss qc check soon
    TSR
    TSR
    Oh lol I did already, I forgot to ever force ama to double check that one will do Soon™
    Hilomilo
    Hilomilo
    It's been a month now, please implement
    when u wanna play I'd prefer Sunday night or monday morning EST
    TSR
    TSR
    Ok 'm really bad and used Stealth Rock when it was supposed to be banned and apparently we should redo the thing, does Monday morning still work?
    Drew
    Drew
    probably
    Hey were paired for UU Ubers, I'm GMT-4/EST and available Thursday morning, Friday afternoon/evening, Saturday morning/afternoon and Sunday afternoon/evening, let me know a time that works for ya
    TSR
    TSR
    Mb almost forgot about this completely, I'm gmt -6, Friday evening sounds good for me
    yo when do you wanna play for all gens tour? im gmt-4. mostly free everyday after 3pm
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm gmt -6 and have roughly the same time frames I can play except Wednesday if we somehow don't play before that, I assume I'll see you around so I'll hit you up
    are you free to play NU open sometime this weekend? GMT +10, i can be flexible (forgot about this lol)
    aurora
    aurora
    yeah sweet
    TSR
    TSR
    Yo sorry for the wait I overslept a bit (an hour), I'm ready to go on main or smogtours
    aurora
    aurora
    lol fuck me i confused this deadline with another one. ah well.
    i can be on smogtours for uu open anytime this afternoon i think!
    TSR
    TSR
    alright, I'll be on and ready to play then
    roman
    im on stours rn
    Hello, we are paired for RU Open, I am GMT +1. I work nights so can play all day every day, just let me know when is good for you :)
    Stinson
    Stinson
    I'm online today for another 6 hours if you're about.
    TSR
    TSR
    Alright I'll try to be there in ~1 hour from now but I might be leaving a bit earlier than I thought. If I do I'll be back before you go, so I'll let you know
    Stinson
    Stinson
    Nice one no worries
    I HATE WEEBS
    TSR
    TSR
    if it wasn't for weebs we wouldn't have NEW WAVE hello???
    TSR
    TSR
    wait no that's just another reason to hate weebs fuck
    eden
    eden
    NUKE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…