Yui.
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When can you play for RU SSNL? Im est, available Wednesday thru deadline
    Yui.
    Yui.
    shoot I been busy this week I guess I'll just play you like any time today I'll be on main as Old Man Rant if that works for you.
    Nakeeb
    Nakeeb
    uh, EviGaro already gave me the win, since it was an Extension
    Nakeeb
    Nakeeb
    and that he didnt want any delay in the order the whole tourney was supposed to go.
    hey, we play for pu ssnl, when can u play ? im gmt-5 and can't rlly play weekdays. weekends are usually free after 3pm saturday and 1pm sunday.
    gum
    gum
    lol nvm matchups got nuked again
    We play for ru ssnl. Im gmt +1. I see youre gmt -5 so are you able to sunday 12 o clock at midnight my time?
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    I messed up its in 30 minutes
    Kushalos
    Kushalos
    yahallo i am here
    Yui.
    Yui.
    Leaving a not that we rescheduled for 3 potential days. Tues, Fri, and Sun at 12 AM gmt +1 (for future me thats 6 PM)
    Hey! NU SSNL, GMT-8, can't do mornings here.
    Hijasu
    Hijasu
    I can do Sunday at 1:30 PM GMT-8.
    Yui.
    Yui.
    Let's see that should be 4:30 my time...works for me! See you then.
    Yui.
    Yui.
    btw I'll be in the NU room as Old Man Rant. Just wanted to make it clear where to find me. See you soon!
    the old man is back
    Yui.
    Yui.
    My back went out several months ago and I was only just rescued. My extremely slow old man metabolism allowed me to survive without food and water until help came. Also hi ^_^
    Hi, we have to play for NU Grand Slam. The later the better for me, deadline being the 22nd.
    Yui.
    Yui.
    I just moved into a new apartment after signing up for open, and it all happened very fast. Just got my internet access today, so ofc I'll have to take an L here. Gl in the rest of the tour.
    Hi, when you wanna play for BW2 NU tour? GMT+2 btw
    Medeia
    Medeia
    3-5 pm your time would be ideal for me on either sunday or monday.
    Yui.
    Yui.
    yep 3-5 tomorrow or monday my time is great, thanks
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Are you online now? You can find me on PS Main as A0P.
    what up. est, i'm around weekdays early afternoons but ideally i'd want saturday if it suits you. could probably sneak something in sunday as well, but i have plans that'd have me out of the house most of the day, but lmk what works for you and i can try to accommodate
    Yui.
    Yui.
    I'm on smogtours now
    col49
    col49
    ah, my b. notorious for not playing when it isn't absolutely necessary, hope that didn't hold you up unnecessarily haha. gl in finals dude
    Yui.
    Yui.
    Nah I spent a bit trying to get into contact with you before realizing it didn't matter. Also thanks :)
    hey we actually gotta play for team tour, i'll be on sunday night if u can do that. idk what timezone u are but im -7
    Yui.
    Yui.
    I'm EST so we can play sunday night.
    Hi we're paired for sm team tournament, I'm gmt-7 and prefer to play game at Friday and weekend,when do you have time to play?
    Yui.
    Yui.
    Oh shoot I fell asleep at like 9 on accident. I'll hang out on smogtours as much as I can today, so let's try to play. I have a match at 4 PM your time, but I'll try to be on all night.
    yjh971203
    yjh971203
    what about today the time same as we schedule? I mean 9pm your time today.
    Yui.
    Yui.
    That's fine. Sorry for missing our previous time :(
    Snake tour, gmt+10, how does saturday sound?
    Yui.
    Yui.
    ah aussie? ;_; we are so far apart this is bit annoying. Saturday sounds good though. I'm gmt -4, so the specific time might be rough to work out.
    etern
    etern
    we'll prob see eachother in the room anyway
    Yui.
    Yui.
    Yeah I think If I play you late night Friday for me or around noon on Saturday then that might work out. We will surely see each other some time then.
    We have to play for snake tour, next saturday evening/ninght or sunday evening or friday night is fine for u?
    Yui.
    Yui.
    That might be a tricky time for me. Would it be okay if we kept the time the same and did it Friday or Sunday?
    Rodriblutar
    Rodriblutar
    Mmm okay, sunday then
    Yui.
    Yui.
    Alrighty, thanks. See you then!
    hey yui, i see youre online got a lot of battles this week would like to get this done sooner than later
    Yui.
    Yui.
    Yeh sure. But I can't get on smogtours so can we do on normal server?
    hey they tagged the wrong yui in the nu open thread, p sure we're supposed to play. are you available sunday night gmt-7?
    Yui.
    Yui.
    Yessir that should be fine for me.
    Yui.
    Yui.
    Also good on you for proactively finding the correct Yui :)
    Yui.
    Yui.
    Is tomorrow night okay for you? Also I'm 3 hours ahead of you so if it's alright I'd like to do it more in the range of 5-8 your time. I can also do that time any other day this week.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…