BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey. At around 12:15 you said you would be back in ~2 hours. I stuck around until 3:10. We have another week to get the game done so lets play next sunday. Its going to be hard to play on a weekday since you are 6 hours ahead of me (I am gmt-4). I am free most of next sunday.
    BKC
    BKC
    literally just got back if you can still play otherwise that sounds fine
    yo, top 10 harry potter deaths was a good-ass vid
    BKC
    BKC
    lmao right?

Voldemort killed Lily and James.
    "Zoinks!" they said.
    col49
    col49
    he's gotten real darn good w/casually slotting a dab in too
    guy in the avatar looks like u tbh
    BKC
    BKC
    lol I can see it. kinda cool cause david byrne is the man
    I reaaally like and appreciate the sets you posted, especially oras and bw (the weavile sounds really good i might give it a try). Dont know the other gens so much but i assume the pkmn are good, and nice post again kevo
    BKC
    BKC
    thanks b. that weavile is really cool. rocks up and knock the scizor switch and it HAS to roost so you just taunt and switch to helmland and youre in business so you have more use in that matchup than just baiting the sciz switch
    hey blazing kickin chiwing - we gotta play for roa tour finals - how exciting! i just got back from vacation but i should have my teams ready in a few days - i should be available 3:30 - 6:30 am gmt -4 starting monday! let me know when you can play, i'm looking forward to it ;)
    Yo, my r2 opponent for all gen tour left while the score was 6-6. i wont be able to play him soon so i call act. If i get it we have to fight next round. Im gmt +2 and prefer my evenings
    We got an extension, I can battle from right now to 2 hours later which should be your a bit before your noon, or I can stay a little longer but not too long, let's get this done.
    BKC
    BKC
    your timezone is really bad for me man. still on?
    BKC
    BKC
    I'm on for a few more
    Hi we are paired for the MUTE, I'm GMT+8 which is 6 hours ahead of you. I can do my Sunday night after 9:30 ,which your Sunday afternoon, is that fine with you?
    hey man have u heard of oozing wound? their most recent album is p good imo. thrash metal etc
    BKC
    BKC
    i havent been into new stuff at all this year but i saw wintersun finally released some shit so the day i look at that ill try to remember this
    rural
    rural
    tbh im much the same on new releases atm
    we play for Ubers Open. I'm EST, can be found on STours and Little Cup room. I see you a good bit on the former, if you don't really have a preferred time I can just catch you on there. I'm p flexible so whatever you say I can prolly adapt to it.
    BKC
    BKC
    I'm on tours for the rest of today
    Holiday
    Holiday
    I'm on rn, don't see you.
    +2 here etc.
    I have four 12 hour shifts from thursday to sunday (sun and sat during the night) so I would prefer to play early as in tuesday or wednesday, (I won't be home tonight).
    Free on both of these day after 2PM -4.
    BKC
    BKC
    something came up so wednesday is also impossible, sorry. thursday should be okay for your evening if you can
    choolio
    choolio
    2 or 3pm -4 should work on thursday
    BKC
    BKC
    3 is good
    Hey,
    wcup schedule
    I guess we have to play in my night [gmt+2.]
    Wednesday in my 22-23.00 could work for you?
    BKC
    BKC
    yeah we will @ night. wednesday doesnt really work, would it be possible for you to play tuesday around the same time?
    FAFUS
    FAFUS
    tbh had already plans for tuesday so and it's pretty hard for me to change them, no way we can play on wednesday? Otherwise we can play today
    BKC
    BKC
    I'll try to make it for wednesday, nearer to 11 your time would be best
    PSYCHO KILLER! Qu'est-ce que c'est... fafafafa fa fafafafa far... better... run run run RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN AWAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY AHAHAHAHAH AIAIAIAIAIIAIAHAHAHAH OAOAOHOAHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOOOOOOOOOHHH
    ~ kevin and the breadsticks
    BKC
    BKC
    lmao

=]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…