Sondero
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi I was wondering if you are possile to trade me the giveaway pokemon? I guessed yesterday you might be busy. But was wondering if you are free between now 11pm your time to trade?
    Hey, I would like to ask you If I can receive all 3 of this month's Pokemon in one trade or you would like to arrange multiple trades. If the former is the case, I would also like to receive OU Choice Band Hoopa and UU Wallbreaker Volcanion, if it's not too big of a problem.If it is, I would happily receive just the Tail Glow 3 Atks Manaphy i asked for in my first post. Thanks!
    Hi Sondero, if I requested only 2 of your Pokemon this month can I request the last one, or should I've done it in th first post(I mean 3 Pokemon in 1 post). I didn't post it in the thread, because I don't want to cause you inconveniences nor break the rules. Thank you again for giveaway.
    Sondero
    Sondero
    I would prefer if you didn't request additional Pokemon after having traded once.
    Pr1de
    Pr1de
    No problem, I'll wait a couple of days till the beginning of the month and then trade properly. Thank you for clarifying!
    Hi Sondero, are you free for the giveaway trade for today - Saturday - 12:00 to 16:00 (12PM (noon) to 4PM)?
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Yes, I'm available now. I'll get ready and get online
    odoodo
    odoodo
    ok. ill go online now
    odoodo
    odoodo
    Thanks!
    Hey Sondero! I'm available to trade now if you are.. also I'm very new to this so hopefully I did everything correctly in the Sondex giveaway page
    Thanks a bunch
    Sondero
    Sondero
    well I do plan to add it as a prize to the giveaway thread. But you've already gotten the Prizes for October. I don't feel comfortable with trading the prizes asking for anything in return or giving an extra prize. Maybe ask to trade for it in the SQ/SR thread
    Hey Sondero, hoping I got the timezone difference right in my forum post. I am available for the next hour or so to trade. Thanks. :D
    Arch
    Arch
    Sorry for delay. Could I get the shiny alolan ninetails in addition to the two requested in that case? On standby now.
    Sondero
    Sondero
    OK, I'm online now as well
    Arch
    Arch
    Thank you very much!
    Hi, I couldn´t get a S-Suicune from last weeks Smogon GA yet.
    I would be very grateful if you could help me out! :)
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Sure, deposit something on GTS, asking for Suicune and let me know what it was and what your IGN is
    Anki
    Anki
    Deposited: Rhyhorn (Lv. 1, male, Heavy Ball)
    IGN: Andre
    Message: I want to trade for a Pokémon that is strong in battles.
    Thank you!
    Sondero
    Sondero
    sent
    Hey Sondero, are you free for the giveaway trade?
    MEEAD
    MEEAD
    Hey im sorry i missed you. I had a really tight window today due to work.
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Don't worry about it, I'm the one who should be sorry. Do you want to pick them up now?
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Never mind, I'll have to go to bed now. But let me know a point where you'll be available this week (or later than that, if this week doesn't work out for you)
    Hi Sondero, I'll be online for couple hour or so if you are able to do giveaway trade. Hit me up if you're online, i will be standby
    Sondero
    Sondero
    Sorry if you had to wait
    getting online now
    si.tole
    no problem it's really worth for the 3 beautiful and nice pokemon. Thanks in advance for the pokemon :)
    Hi, maybe we could shift our trading time to tomorrow 2pm-3pm your time as the original time interval I requested ended 2 hours ago without a message from you indicating you were ready to trade. Didn't want to rush you in case you were busy with other stuff earlier.
    Hi, I would really like to have a S-Gigalith.
    I deposited a Mudbray (Lv. 15, male, Ultra Ball) and my IGN is Andre.
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi there, I posted in your giveaway thread earlier and was hoping I might catch you today at some point - we have pretty different timezones but I'm available to trade for a few more hours if possible. If not, I understand :) Cheers.
    Thanks for the response - terrain hidden under weather gets me every time!
    Sondero
    Sondero
    You're not the first one, I remember around the beginning of Sun/Moon, there was tons of bug reports where people were just unaware of how Terrain mechanics work.
    Hi there. Thanks a lot for the help.
    I've deposited a lv 1 female Trapinch for the Deerling. The message is Sondero and my IGN is Sérgio.
    The trapinch is in a Safari ball. Feel free to breed it. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…