IronBullet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ironbullet, if you are reading i just want you to know that i am deeply in love with you. i always have been. you complete me. you are the only one for me.
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    shhh what would gs say??? can't say i haven't felt the same for a long time though...
    yogi
    yogi
    in the words of a bad user called somani, gay
    I hear deez nuts is making a comeback
    Sun
    Sun
    Rate deez nuts
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    you heard correctly :o behold the magnificence of deez nuts
    who are all the ou tutors? and when will i get mine?
    Primal Bidoof
    Primal Bidoof
    never had one before dont have much knowledge
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    you'll receive one once they finish teaching their existing tutees or if new tutors sign up. so just sit tight, you'll be assigned a tutor soon.
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    yeah speaking of that I've needed a replacement tutor for sometime now, I assume the same thing applies.
    Sup, I'm wondering if for the OU rating Comp whether or not we can submit 2 possible variants for our new teams. For example, say I made some changes and there's two different and viable routes the owner of the team can take WITH the same exact Pokemon I suggested in my rate. Is that fine?
    TPP
    TPP
    Yeah you can always leave alternative options at the bottom for the person to try out. Usually you could either mention at the beginner you'll mention 2 ways or mention the 2nd route as an alternative option at the end. Hope this helped
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    yeah like tp said that's totally fine. just be sure to clearly indicate the pros and cons of both sets of changes and under which conditions each of them would be optimal.
    If you get this, can I have an explanation as to why PU cannot have official tournaments despite being an official tier?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    yes sure. as stated in the announcement, pu has an extremely small tournament playerbase. we don't think that the community has enough high level players to justify representation in our current official tournament circuit. hope that answers your question, and if not feel free to check the thread for more information.
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Heavyweapons Mann
    Will PU get official tournament representation in the future if the tournament playerbase gets bigger?
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    we're working on a system to review core metagames periodically, but nothing has been decided yet
    Proposal: give me my TR and Tutor badges back free of charge, but also alum them, to keep the aesthetic.
    Best wishes, teal6
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    i would if it wouldn't result in total bureaucratic chaos :( on the other hand if you can use your td influence to give me the ost trophy i deserve then i will reconsider, as it would be worth the trouble...even grey would do just fine. yours faithfully, ib(93)
    Hey bro hope all is well. i noticed that my BW OU team wasnt in the BW show case teams, basically every single legendary BW player knows about it and it dominated for a long time the entire tournament and ladder scene. Would it be ok if you could add it please to the showcased teams. It'd be nice for newer players to know what team started and shaped dual screen offense.
    [20:54:10] #IronBullet: to be fair surgeon is irresistible

i thot we had smth special :{
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    i think you're irresistible too though :3
    In the RMT of the Week threads there's a small typo; "The winning team will becorded in the Hall of Fame", presumably 'becorded' should be 'be recorded'.
    Nice to see that the British are getting somewhere

Please try and be better than antemortem even though it isn't difficult
    IronBullet
    IronBullet
    indeed, about time our great nation got some glory
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…