GatoDelFuego
bruce?

really?

how interesting
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
"Welcome to Superhero Fight Club. If you survive this training, there will be cake."

the dramatic sandwich drop omg

"You're in the jungle baby, you're gonna die!!"

i had no idea these shows were this cringey. I thought like Arrow and stuff was supposed to be really dark? I thought so for Gotham too and then I started watching clips and liek what
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
also can they really use the name Fight Club
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
"Cool I've heard so much about this, I'm so excited!" is a great way to not write dialogue

it was like improv almost lol
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
"Not unless you have a kryptonite arrow in that quiver"

*smacks lips*
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
last one was about as legit as commodore 64
*fistbump*

it takes 3 fucking shots to break out of handcuffs

"try running with these on your feet!" *sad trombone, laugh track*

the literal "stock technology noise" for the spheres multiplying

What the heck happens in the shot with supergirl smacking the spheres together? it's such an awkward cut
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
i was trying to put every critique in the last comment, but EVEN THEN I forgot about the random girl that shows up and then them all getting electrocuted. Like what.
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
Yeah it's just weird man. It was hard for me to even put it into words because just everything in these 5 minutes is wrong
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
I just hate when shows do those dumb pop culture references. Like the Commodore 64 thing. Even him doing that joke about Welcome to the Jungle was so painful too. And it had to by vinyl too??? like not even an mp3 in this extremely advanced room? they had to do a throwback?
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
lol if you look at their fingers, they're just tapping the same keys over and over
Hulavuta
Hulavuta
did you know Supergirl is played by Whiplash's girlfriend?
GatoDelFuego
GatoDelFuego
who's whiplash? mickey rourke?
brightobject
brightobject
omg hula this is so bad