Natan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we are battling in UBers Open, when are you free?
    L1ppe1
    L1ppe1
    hey i am free not the next 8 hours, does that work for you?
    Natan
    Natan
    Okay today I got back to work so I'll be mostly free at night my time (-3), also next time contact me on discord (Natan#5405) because I don't check Smogon always and sometimes you call me and I just don't see it until later even though it might be possible
    L1ppe1
    L1ppe1
    K i will
    Gotta fight for ru budget btw, gmt-7, can do tonight around 5 pm or Friday same time
    Natan
    Natan
    Sry, actually forgot this, can u play this weekend? If u can't take the W
    Rakan
    Rakan
    Lmao nbd I was pretty busy yesterday and only had a small window to play anyway. I can’t play this weekend unfortunately D: maybe we can get an extension? Taking the w is lame af
    Natan
    Natan
    Well ask for an extension if possible then call me on discord if they concede it pls (I'm in the RU Server w/ the same nick)
    hey there im your opponent for the RU Best buddies, when you wanna tussle
    Natan
    Natan
    Hey, I can play tmrw or weekdays at night (GMT -3)
    Hello we play for doubles ssnls, I'm around today thru Thursday 6-12 pm EDT (GMT-4) or Sunday 11am-11pm
    Natan
    Natan
    7 PM -4 works for me
    Animus
    Animus
    Cool same here, tonight as in 15 min would work if you’re there
    Animus
    Animus
    If so I’m on main at same name
    when do you want to play for pspl, im est
    Natan
    Natan
    I can play anyday after 5 PM ur time, I'm also more free on weekend, just lmk when it works for you
    brazil's fantasy im gmt-5
    Natan
    Natan
    I'm -3, I can play at night (between 7 and 10 PM my time) on weekdays, on weekend I'm more free
    hi, when brazil fantasy? i'm gmt+2 and can generally play mornings my time (like 8am)
    Natan
    Natan
    I'm -3, that time is 3 am my time, I cant play, I can play tomorrow at morning or night or this weekend almost all day
    Yo were playing for pseudo ou, my timezone is gmt+1. When do you wanna play?
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    Would you be able to 5-6 pm my time or 1-2 pm your time saturday OR somewhere in the evening my time so something like 8 pm /4 pm your time on sunday?
    Natan
    Natan
    Yes this time works for me
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    im on smogtours rn
    Hi we play for USUM turbo, I'm GMT+11, tomorrow and thursday I can do after 5pm my time, other days any time after 11 should be fine.
    Natan
    Natan
    Are you available now?
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Just got up, on now if you're still there
    Natan
    Natan
    I couldn't play at that time anymore in both days you called, I have to sleep, but anyway can you play today?
    salah dodo mane mane dodo and bobby firminoooooooo but we sold coutinhoooo but that doesn't matter actually because we got salah
    Natan
    Natan
    What the fuck was that
    We have to play for USM Turbo3, I'm PST and can play from about 11am my time to 11pm my time on weekends. Can't play tomorrow, sorry.
    hey man we play r1 for ost. im EST timezone and i can play today, tmrw, and on monday pretty freely. message me back so i know when u can play :)
    Cinos-Therian
    Cinos-Therian
    I can play at 4PM on Thursday, that sound fine?
    Natan
    Natan
    Yes, cya tmrw then
    Cinos-Therian
    Cinos-Therian
    hey, we play in about 40 mins. i'll be on Smogtours with the alt name being the same as my name here, you still able to battle?
    We have to play for DPP NU Cup; I am in EDT (UTC-4) and can play from 4-8 PM on weekdays and most of the time on weekends. When do you want to play?
    Eseque
    Eseque
    Sorry for the late notice, but I found out today that I will not be able to make this time. Could we reschedule to some time today after 6 PM my time or a time on Saturday or Sunday?
    Natan
    Natan
    Can we do it sunday 2 PM then?
    Eseque
    Eseque
    That works for me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…