Taskr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey there! when would you like to play for pu seasonal?
    Taskr
    Taskr
    actually nvm tuesday might be bad but it depends what shifts im on when i get my work rota, is same time wednesday good just incase?
    roman
    sure
    Taskr
    Taskr
    cool ill let you know which day is best when i get my shifts
    Yo, when do you wanna play for pu ssnl. I am gmt+2. I can play saturday evening. Sunday morning or after 9 pm. Monday evening, wednesday after 9pm.
    Hey we’re paired up for PU budget round 4. I doubt we’ll have an issue finding a reasonable time, although I’d like to hold off playing until at least Thursday, as I don’t get off for Easter Break until then. I’m GMT-6.
    Taskr
    Taskr
    Hey, Saturday should be good for me about 1pm ur time?
    Aaronboyer
    Aaronboyer
    Sounds like a plan
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby ruby matoi yogi o_o and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    hey, paired for pu budget tour. I'm gmt-4 now (clock went ahead an hour) and free tomorrow most likely all day. I can also do weekdays generally past 4:30pm my time.
    Taskr
    Taskr
    no problem man, can you play tonight? if not lmk what days are good for u
    5gen
    5gen
    I can play tonight. How does 8-8:30pm my time sound?
    Taskr
    Taskr
    yea should be okay
    I'm sorry about my delay, I was spending time with a student and it took longer than expected. message me back on either Discord (Bzumzum #6283) or here when you're ready or know when you'll be able to battle meanest if you can't today.
    Taskr
    Taskr
    i can play now
    exhibition when im gmt+1 would prefer to play thursday, friday, or weekend, tell me what works for you
    hey when do you want to play for ost i'm gmt -4 and i should be free most afternoons this week + most of next weekend, unfortunately i can't play this weekend because i have some irl family stuff to deal with
    Just wanted to let you know that my username changed from drumstick to allstarapology bc of the part of the tourney rules that says that i'm obligated to inform you

edit: congrats on badge btw
    Taskr
    Taskr
    ah okay ty!
    It seems we are both in the UK so I can do 2-5pm on saturday and Most of the day on sunday which I will be on the alt MohHum952. I see you often in the PU room so I'll chall if I am ready, feel free to do the same and I'll let you know if we can play.
    Taskr
    Taskr
    2/3pm on Saturday works well
    Taskr
    Taskr
    I'm on rn whenever ur ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…