EviGaro
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi I'm GMT+8, I'm free whenever except 1am to 9am my time, plz tell me when u r free and let's have this match|・ω・`)
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Erm what are you talking about again LOL
    Paradise Seeker
    Paradise Seeker
    We‘re matched in ORAS Ubers Cup
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    oooh that, erm I'm free tomorrow for most of my day, I'm GMT - 5 but really I can play in my night if it works better for you
    want to play soonish? i didnt catch ur pm, otherwise we can prob grab an extension
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Yay we got it, I'll try being around from mid-late afternoon to probably midnight
    dice
    dice
    can you hop on ps whenever you're on? i'm on as dice
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    I couldn't find you when I looked, and I've been on since like 5PM. I'll go prep supper for like an hour, but after that I'll be free for the evening. I'm in the Ubers room and @ in RU if I don't message you
    hi, thanks for your "like" on my email in the discussion of ubers. Do you want to join me in a team of the tournament "Tyranitar Cup"?
    Yo dude, Usum tour. I'm est, what works for you?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hey I've been on the past two days and couldn't find you, asked around in the OU room and stuff. I'm mod in RU if you're looking and we get an extension or something since I can do the next few evenings
    KlefkiHolder
    KlefkiHolder
    lol it's cool, I got busier than I expected this weekend.

You can just take it at this point
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Meh we got extended, I'll wait a bit so lmk if it changes and it doesn't... well don't lol
    I am est r u free any time today or tmrw cuz im free all weekend. id prefer to play asap cuz i will become v busy from monday onwards due to holidays
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    EST too tomorrow is fine. I'll probably go out a bit in the afternoon but freed most of it otherwise
    Am your opp for PU ssnl. I'm gmt (+/- 0). When's good for you? I'm free all week except Sunday.
    Kill the Lights
    Kill the Lights
    Gonna have to be Saturday since stuff's come up this afternoon for me. When's good for you? Anything at or before 10pm my time is fine.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hm yeah my afternoon should be fine so no problem
    Kill the Lights
    Kill the Lights
    Take the win. Stuff's come up this evening and I'm out all day tomorrow and busy in the evening.
    hi we are paired for sm team tour, I'm gmt -8 and free to play in friday and weekends. When do you have time to play?
    hey, ru seeded, GMT+0. When do you wanna get this done?
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    yea, I'm free tomorrow / Wednesday, weekend works as a last resort. pretty much free from 2PM onwards your time, can do earlier if needed
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Hmmm, if you can Wednesday at around 5pm mine / 10 yours I can work stuff around to make it
    SANJAY
    SANJAY
    seems good
    yo were paired for ru seeded
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Yeah I'll probably be there later this evening - -5 - or something. Might not be super late because sick but available tomorrow probably as well
    StarBlim
    StarBlim
    so u r gmt -5?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    yep
    nu seed tour gmt+1 when can u play
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    - 4, not really much availability before the weekend but I should be free for all of it
    Akashi
    Akashi
    cool saturday sounds good since i will be on all day
    Hey Evi :3
    When do you want to fight for the XY NU CUP? GMT+2
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Er I have terrible availability this week for that timezone... I can play on the weekend though or now lol
    Hey dude, we are facing in round 1 of the RU Nuzlocke. I am CET, thats GMT +2, when are you free to battle?
    When would you like to play for team tour? +1 here
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Are we ever going to play for that btw. I can play Thursday in my late afternoon - like 4:30PM - and maybe Friday early but that one would be on bad internet so I'd rather avoid that
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    4:30pm -4 I can do for sure. See you then
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Hamhamhamhamham
    Will be online in a couple of minutes. Just send a challenge when you get on and are ready, I'll be on my main account
    XY NU Cup, I'm est give me some times pls
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    est as well, will be pretty free from maybe Friday night until the end of the weekend
    Sm team tour thing I am +5:30 GMT n I can play 12 pm-12 am my time tomo.Can u do it tomo?
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    - 4, but no not really. Lots of stuff + I haven't build anything and I'll talk with the team beforehand.
    BHARATH_THEBEST
    BHARATH_THEBEST
    Aight let me know whenever u are free n want to play.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Sure, this week is a bit whack but from weekend it's probably doable
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…