Eien
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If there was a blob emoji for saying gratz i'd use it.. :blobwizard: seems the most fitting.

but Gratz anyway :blobgratz:
    Eien
    Eien
    lol thanks
    "I'll face myself" - lowlight match
    Eien
    Eien
    I honestly don't know what that means
    When do you want to play for MnM? Free weekdays after 5 PST. Moving apartments this weekend so that's a no-go.
    Eien
    Eien
    I'm*
    Jajoken
    Jajoken
    Let's aim for Thursday at 9. If I miss that time, just take the win ahead of time.
    Eien
    Eien
    I didn't see you today, but I'd be down to play tomorrow same time if you can.
    Hey there, when can you play MnM tour? I'm GMT -2 and I'll be free on Tuesday afternoon, Saturday all day, and Sunday all day my time.
    lydian
    lydian
    oh nvm, just remembere mnm is on main server, my bad
    lydian
    lydian
    You actually deserved that game simply cuz I forgot to add ESpeed to my Zyg lol, gl in the rest of the tour!
    Eien
    Eien
    thanks!
    tactical post. chess 2 years down the line. respect
    Eien
    Eien
    Thanks. I hope things change but it's hard to be too optimistic given what they've been saying.
    1. Respond to my pm earlier about tutoring Zzz
    2. We play for seasonals, when are you free (Im GMT-4). I'm off on the weekend, and i play pcm on friday afternoon, so we can play friday as well or the weekend.
    Eien
    Eien
    Why didn't you just reply to the vm I sent you wtf

Let's play Sunday. When?
    Wincon
    Wincon
    i sent this message and didnt notice u pmed me earlier ^

Um...idk im free all day whenever u see me (azure or main) i should be able to play. Lets just say maybe 5pm est on sunday (or whenever us ee me).
    Eien
    Eien
    K
    Hey man, checked the voting thread and still have insufficient privileges. Just wanna let you know.
    Eien
    Eien
    Should be fixed up now. If it's still not working after another hour let me know
    Mr. Miner
    Mr. Miner
    All good now, thanks!
    yo i got a question: so, i just got my reqs is there like any confirmation thread that i have to put my screenshot in or can i just do it in the reg. thread?
    patlop2307
    patlop2307
    o yea and i have played 47 games with a gxe of 81.6%. thats matching the requirements, right?
    Eien
    Eien
    sorry I was away, but looks like you figured it out!
    patlop2307
    patlop2307
    Ya i did thanks to someone pming it to me on discord but thx anyway ^^
    you cant waste that pink banner using a blue avi
    time to bring back kirby or get a mew avi
    Excuse me, I'm not a nazi mod. I prefer to be called a communist mod in honor of my idol Mao Zedong. Thank you. :tools:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…