TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby, yogi, yogibears ruby matoi, yogay and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    TPP
    TPP
    I think some people would be ok with that.
    I am a yogibears, I have 10 different names rwby, yogi, yogibears ruby matoi, yogay and other variants, I rate PU teams and hate blast ewww if you dont post this on 10 different pages I will quit for a day
    Hi, we're matched for BW Cup. I'm GMT +12 and can play any day this week at 8am or any time after 2pm. On the weekend I'm free outside of stour times. I am not available at all on Monday. Let me know when you'd like to play.
    TPP
    TPP
    Cool, see you in about 53 hours!
    Googly
    Googly
    hey ik we're scheduled for an hour from now but im ready to play now if u are. on main when ur ready anyway
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm in the OU and RMT rooms under the same name
    One more post til 1k posts. You should make a big post about it
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm working on it ;)
    I'm your opp for ghost of reapers OU tour. Do you want the first ban or no?
    TPP
    TPP
    I can do 1 and I can do 3 but I can't do exactly 2 lol. I'll be leaving around 1:30 to get him and then I'll be back around 2:30 or 2:45. Do either times work for you? I'll be available from like 12-1:30 and then 2:45 for the rest of the day.

Our final banlist is: Koko, Chansey, Toxapex, Ash Greninja, Hawlucha and Zapdos
    Sir Slaking
    Sir Slaking
    Let's do 3 pm then.
    TPP
    TPP
    I'll be in the OU and RMT rooms
    Hey, we're matched up for the DPP Cup. I'm CST (UTC-6) and I'll be available basically the whole weekend or next one any time you are.
    Tachibana
    Tachibana
    Tomorrow works, I'll be free all day, so anything that works for you is good with me
    Tachibana
    Tachibana
    Just hmu whenever you're ready to go, I'll be on Tachibanaa all day
    TPP
    TPP
    I can actually play now. I'll be in the OU and RMT Rooms
    hey dude whats ur discord name,
    i can play most of day
    +3
    my discord pjsocool#3759
    TPP
    TPP
    Yo, I'm actually in the same time zone for the next few days, but I can't guarantee when I'll be free outside of after midnight. Trying to get subbed out because sedertz chose our line up for us and we're waiting for blazenix and sedertz to "officially" sub us out. Discord name is TPP#3478
    did you get my rmt competition submission idk if i sent it to you right
    TPP
    TPP
    Yup I got it. Thanks for sending in a rate!
    your status is 5 months old, so you should fix that. Try something like: Gross Sweep is the best user I know, he's the reason I look at my life and think it can get better, he's the reason the sun shines, he's the reason I stick around PS! Or something else, idk I'm not your mom. Just get that dated status outta here.
    TPP
    TPP
    I've been having exams for 4 weeks in a row and I got 2 more next week, so it still works :p
    yogi
    yogi
    but... gross sweep sucks, so tpp cant lie!
    you should probably tag the people in rating competition; i never got an alert for it and didn't know r1 was up until now.
    TPP
    TPP
    Did either tag work? Some people got it the first time and I tried tagging everyone again tody
    eren
    I got 2nd one
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…