Wanka
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want to play for mono im gmt-7
    Wanka
    Wanka
    dunno if lax got in touch with you yday, but i got called into work. can play rn or later on tho
    dcae
    dcae
    oh he didn't its all g, can we play in around 3 hours? so about 3:30 my time aka 6:30 your time?
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Sounds g
    I am your opponent for the first round of the UU Open. I will be available at 10:00 AM ET July 3 or nearly any time on July 4. Please reach out to me with your availability.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    July 4th should be good. I’m est as well
    Super Bad Cat
    Does 11:30 AM sound good to you?
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Sounds good
    MPL, I'm GMT -5 (US Central). Weekdays can only play at night, but am free most of the day for the weekend. Would prefer Fri/Sat to avoid Father's day stuff, but lmk what works best.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    sounds g
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Fuck myb I forgot to let you know but I’m actually at my bros graduation for the night so if we could do tomorrow around like noon your time maybe that’d be best
    Sae
    Sae
    Yeah that's fine
    Hello! We play for UUPL VI semi's. My timezone is GMT+3. When do you want to play?
    Wanka
    Wanka
    no real preference tbh. Anytime between there is fine cus I’ll probs wake up earlier in the hour and take a little bit and then hop on.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright, lets do 7pm gmt+3 then on sunday. i will catch you then
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Sounds g
    yo lemme know when you can play today bro. im -5 and im kinda on at random times during the day so if u give me ur open times i can try and hop on when you're here
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Aight I saw ur post on ur wall so I was aware. And I should be able to get on in the evening. I’m at the beach rn so I’ll be doin stuff during the day. I’ll hit you up when I get on tho
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Wanna play now
    yo, when do u wanna play for UUPL? I'm GMT +2 and can play any night
    Garay oak
    Garay oak
    I don't think so actually, I shoulda told you when I got to know. if we cant make it on sunday we can ask for an extension or maybe I could get subbed out
    Wanka
    Wanka
    All good
    Wanka
    Wanka
    I’m getting a sub, have shit to do first r the next couple hours and then I have work all day so I don’t have much time. Gl
    hola señor PSPL when, im GMT -7
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Anytime this weekend works for me, I’m playing another tour game before stout on sat but other than that I’m good.
    vivalospride
    vivalospride
    Works for me too, ill let u know
    mono ssnl, when do you wanna play? I would prefer this weekend, am gmt+2
    wankasaurus knowing shiba you'll want to play next weekend so hmu when.
    Kink
    Kink
    i am EST and available to crush you anytime.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    sounds g kinkman, ill hyu on the weekend
    Kink
    Kink
    Yo when?
    We're paired for Billion Dollar Meta Tournament, I'm est. When do you wanna battle?
    Wanka
    Wanka
    im est too, anytime after noon works for me the rest of the week and through the deadline
    Yo, you were subbed in for USUM UU tour. I'm gmt -6 and am available Thursday and Friday night, and probably all day Saturday.

I can also play right now if you want. I'm on Showdown for the rest of the night.
    hey, mono seasonals, im GMT-8 (PST), im free all day thursday, wanna play then?
    Wanka
    Wanka
    Sounds g. Im free p much all of thurs too
    hey when you want to play for monotype ssnl , i'm GMT -5 free on wednesday pref or thursday / friday night
    Wanka
    Wanka
    thursday night would work best for me if thats ok. Im est btw
    Dondyxd
    Dondyxd
    yo turns out i'm busy af tonight and honesty i don't really care too much about monotype so you can just take the W if you want lol
    Good player after good player... Paired for mono ssnl, when do you want to play? I'm GMT -4
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Its awkward with dinner, but I can if nothing else works. With that being said, any other times you have would be appreciated.
    Wanka
    Wanka
    if an hour or 2 later that day works then thats fine. Im usually in the library from 7-midnight so any time in that slot works tbh
    Quantum Tesseract
    Quantum Tesseract
    Alright, that sounds good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…