Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when can you play for rby global? I'm GMT-5
    Kev
    Kev
    hey when do you wanna get this done since we ended up missing that
    TSR
    TSR
    Oh yea that's my bad, I can play tonight p much anytime if you wanna do that, same with tomorrow. Sorry for falling off with this, basically forgot I was doing this on top of every other thing I ended up playing
    Kev
    Kev
    yeah I can do tonight
    Hey bud just dropping by to wish you well. You been kickin ass lately too!
    TSR
    TSR
    Thanks man n_n hope you've been well too
    rby global, gmt-3
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm gmt - 7, I'll be at work through Saturday so we'll have to play before 5 PM your time until then. I'll be free Sunday-Tuesday after that
    Hyogafodex
    Hyogafodex
    lets play tomorrow then
    Hey release tour. Can u play Saturday/Sunday? Preferably Saturday. I’m gmt -5 and she be available mostly everyday
    Hey we need to play for adv gs, i can play most days at 6:30 am or 11:30 PM gmt -6. I will be away with limited internet on saturday for a week, so hopefully we can get this done before then. I can maybe make 6:00 pm on thursday too.
    TSR
    TSR
    that might be a little tough, I'm gmt -7 and am gonna have work till 11 PM Thursday-Sunday. If you can play at 11:30 would you mind playing sometime (soon) after midnight on Thursday / Friday? That'd be preferrable to waking up at 5 AM my time.
    Heysup
    Heysup
    it's kind of the same thing but reversed for me. Can we at least start as close to 11:00 as we can so that we won't be long?
    Would you happen to have a YouTube channel? I'd love to watch your content!
    TSR
    TSR
    NEVER
    YOOOOOOOOO I LOVE YOUR AVATAR!!!! DUDE THE AUTHOR IS SO HOT TOO LMAO HAVE U SEEN WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE
    TSR
    TSR
    Yes I have oMFg
    Beautiful person designs a beautiful character ;w;
    wanna do adv slam sometime today?
    TSR
    TSR
    Sure actually, I'm out rn but I'll be back in about 2 or 3 hours, that good?
    MZ
    MZ
    sounds gud
    Sup. Gotta play for ttar cup. I'm gmt can play any evening and in the day after wednesday
    Hey when can u play for pu ssnl? im gmt+0 weekdays are usually better for me
    hey man when are you free to play for the oras uu tour? i'm free most of the time on sat and sun (gmt+1), lmk what works for you.
    TSR
    TSR
    notlikethis
    I have work both of those days but my morning (-7) should be fine, before the spl auction Sunday sound fine?
    esche
    esche
    sure, i'll be around.
    esche
    esche
    Are you around? I'm on PS.
    i can only be taught by the one true drakela

also please build teams for my opponents e.g. no evs, only 3 moves, etc.
    TSR
    TSR
    who needs EVs when you're THIS good at pkmn,,,
    DurzaOffTopic
    DurzaOffTopic
    EVs are practically cheating, thoughts on a no EV clause
    when you want to play for pu ssnl
    TSR
    TSR
    i'm only gonna be available in the morning (GMT -7) because of school + work after wednesday this week, any day you can do that?
    Boomalacka
    Boomalacka
    i can do this weekend but this week is a no go
    pu ssnl, im free from 3-8pm every evening, can do later on sunday, unfort not free on sat
    TSR
    TSR
    Are you able to play now? I slept way longer than I wanted to, mb
    neomon
    neomon
    sunday it is, im out tmrw
    neomon
    neomon
    i will be on till 8ish pm tonight, last chance :x
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…