Pohjis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey buddy, spl, im gmt+11 would like to play friday / saturday, lmk what times you're free
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    good to know so it means friday isn't an option. how does saturday 12pm/sunday 1am your time (my saturday 3-4pm) sound to you? pick 1 of the specifics if one of them isn't too late for you. :D
    etern
    etern
    Saturday 12pm sounds a bit better, should be good.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    alright. lets shoot for that (12pm your time, 3pm my time). have a good time sir
    We're matched up for DPP UU Cup. I'm GMT -6 and available most of the day tomorrow, on Monday and Wednesday, and next weekend. I'll be unavailable on my Tuesday and Thursday nights and most of Friday, but I can make my afternoons on Tuesday and Thursday if necessary.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    sounds cool. hit me up here when you get on. i'll see you tomorrow.
    Amaroq
    Amaroq
    I'm ready if you are. Whether we play on Smogtours or main is up to you.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am on smogtours, hit me up there whenever you log on
    ru seasonals im gmt +5:30 can we play around 10-11 pm my time any day
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    11pm your time on saturday (19.30 my time, gmt+2) will work. ill catch you on saturday
    Hey my dude, gmt-0, when can you play for SPL?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Sunday is extremely hard for me bud, i'm travelling back to uni that day at 4pm, 4-5 hours of travelling and when i actually get back to uni I'm exhausted and will be catching up with my flatmates / uni friends that i won't really have time to play. Likelihood is i may be subbed out for smog exhibition because of it
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    So I'm afraid it might have to be tomorrow bud :(
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    thanks for letting me know. ill catch you at evening tomorrow. have a fun day with your family:)
    yo, when do u wanna play? im gmt +1
    Simia
    Simia
    that should work, i'll let you know if something comes up.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo, is it possible if we could play tomorrow? i probably will make it today (so be ready just in case) but i rather play tomorrow anytime (you pick) after 3pm your time. let me know if tomorrow doesnt work.
    Simia
    Simia
    works
    Hey, looks like we're paired for paired for the USUM OU Nuzlocke tour, my timezone is gmt+1 and am free everyday between 4-9PM or so, when exactly would you like to play our game?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    oh hi there. i guess you are my new opponent. i can play tomorrow around 7pm your time (or a bit later). let me know if tomorrow doesnt work so i would suggest to play on wednesday instead.
    PKMNRocker
    PKMNRocker
    Hi, I'm quite sorry for not responding, I've been rather busy today and yesterday, I think tomorrow evening my time (Wednesday) at around 7pm would be great if you could do that.
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    ill try to be there. no worries :)
    OU thing, gmt - 5, I can play late afternoon Wednesday but anything earlier is probably going to be Friday/weekend
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    Might have to john™ to Saturday, trying to do everything at once this week
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    saturday works just fine. ill see you tomorrow
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    yo i am on main server under the alt pohjis. hit me up there whenever you are here.
    pu ssnl when? im gmt+1, can play almost every evening after 7pm my time
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    thursday good for you?
    cryalot
    cryalot
    sounds good
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    cool. i will be online around 7pm your time and later till midnight. just let me know here when is the best time for you.
    When do you want to play for pu ssnl? I'm gmt+1
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    whenever you can. i am an hour ahead of you. let me know which times suit you and i'll tell you if i can make it.
    poh
    poh
    what about friday evening at 22 your time?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i guess that works. i can play like today at that time (or few hours earlier or later) if you can.
    You want to go ahead and play for nu top down knock down
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    you are an hour ahead but i am on smogtours ready to play whenever.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…