Luck O' the Irish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi sir, nupl when, im gmt+1
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    im gmt -5. currently in the finals grind rn but i'll be free friday, possibly thursday. i can't play this weekend tho, going on vacation. what times work for you?
    Palmesote
    Palmesote
    thursday 7 pm gmt+1 seems ok
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    hey im on main rn. shoot me a chall whenever
    hey we’re paired for nupl. i’m gmt+2 and i’m only free on weekends, which day works best for you?
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    gonna have to be sunday then since ive got plans for saturday. should be available most of the day though
    when do u wanna fite, would prefer weekend if possible
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    5 pm should be good for me. Let's plan for then and i'll let you know if something comes up
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    Hey I know I’m about 15 min early but I’m gonna idle on smogtours now just so u know
    honchkrow
    honchkrow
    Ok scratch that smogtours isn’t loading for me for some reason.. I’ll be on main to play instead sorry :x
    Hey man, when NUPl :o gmt +2, can play on evenings but not on friday
    Snou
    Snou
    Ill be online in 30 mins
    Snou
    Snou
    I'll be here for 1 hour and 30 mins from now (til 9:30 pm GMT+2) waiting for you man. I can't play any later and I'll be unavailable tomorrow, I hope you can make it :/
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    hey im on main. cant connect to smogtours on my uni's wifi fsr
    You still coming to Ireland this summer?
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    yessir. i'll be there in like 2 months. only gonna be in dublin for a few days though. looks like we're in kerry for most of the trip
    Yo we have to play for the nu league. Im gmt +0 and am available from 11am-9pm my time on wednesday and potentially the weekend.
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    I'm at work so no :( what does your availability look like tomorrow and Sunday?
    Simbo
    Simbo
    It should be ok tomorrow and sunday, as long as u give me a time now or a few hours in advance I can do from 11am to 8pm saturday. I just need times sorted in advance
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    im online now and will be for a little while
    hi we have to play for nu league. When are u available? I'm gmt +2
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    My schedule is sporadic as fuck this summer so it's hard to say tbh. I am gmt -4, when are you generally good to play?
    Twixtry
    Twixtry
    I'm pretty much free whenever until sunday
    is ru fun tell me abt it
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    all seriousness tho, are you actually considering trying it or what
    astroboy
    astroboy
    idk. no comp again (rip) but i just wanna hear abt it cause why not
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    Play on mobile lol idk it would be a lot easier if I could just show you. I've built a few teams and I've got a solid stall team but all my offensive builds have been ass so far
    seeing primus in concert in may with some buddies, u should totally come my man
    astroboy
    astroboy
    chilicothe is a shitty lil place right by peoria in illinois
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    Ok that looks like a 2 hr or so drive from me. I'd just have to figure out how I'd get there and how much work I'd have to do that weekend. But other than that it looks dope
    astroboy
    astroboy
    further developments in music: steve albini is a genius holy shit, shellac and rapeman are really good. listen to "dont turn the light on, leave me alone" by can.
    finally got around to listening to the jesus lizard, goat is probably the best noise rock ive ever heard. nub and mouth breather are my favorite off of it but its one of the few albums i can enjoy every song off of
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    Glad you like it. If you haven't heard of them scratch acid is also good, same singer and bassist of tjl if I'm not mistaken.
    Also forgot to say this earlier but cans cool and I'm so green is rly good. What other songs do you recommend
    astroboy
    astroboy
    vitamin c is a fun song, kinda too slow for me but its pleasant and is there most popular song so thats worth something. uphill is one of my favorites, the guitar is great in it and definitely more traditional prog rock. all of ege bamyasi and delay 1968 pmuch are really solid prog rock albums but my favorite album of theirs is, by far, tago mago. its often borders on jazz really but its super good, dunno if youd like it as much as all.
    me n some friends are heading to northwestern next thursday. hmu if u wanna smoke with us my guy
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    Like the 29th or the 5th? 5th would be pretty difficult for me anyway since thats like official rush week for us but I'm not gonna be in town the 29th :(
    astroboy
    astroboy
    29th. in any case, that sucks but hope u and urs have a good christmas n shit
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    You too man, lemme know if you end up coming up to nu again
    do u like can
    Luck O' the Irish
    Luck O' the Irish
    Holy dicks I'm just now seeing this.
    I'm assuming they're a band?
    astroboy
    astroboy
    yeah man, they were huge in the german prog rock scene and were big influences on bands like sonic youth and oasis. i usually prefer prog to go harder but theyre really groovy, most of their music (especially the songs off of ege bamyasi) are really solid

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OyLF4VcDp7g
    my fave song by them
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…