Smogon Forums

King Cacturne
King Cacturne
hey, i should be there to play pretty much every evening aside from thursday and aside from possible unexpected complications, my timezone's GMT +1
also, i know i'll probably be online this evening too and other thursdays but the reason why i said aside from that day is that it's a really busy and tiring day for me and so if i get on ps i just want to chill sorry
King Cacturne
King Cacturne
as for actual times, they vary depending on the day so just tell me on which days you were planning to play and i'll let you know when i'll be there
Mr. Miner
Mr. Miner
I'm good from 5pm to 3 aam my time on the weekdays, specific times can be talked about too, but I'm a full time student so free time is semi sparse. Weekends I can do really any time, you just gotta lemme know.
King Cacturne
King Cacturne
alright, wanna do this sunday? i'll have a messy saturday unfortunately, but on sunday i should really be there all day
to give a time if we don't find eachother right away, how about around 4 PM my time?
Mr. Miner
Mr. Miner
Thats Gucci
King Cacturne
King Cacturne
fuck, no, it's not anymore, an unexpected appointment popped up at exactly that time, wanna anticipate it to 3?