Smogon Forums

Nalei
Nalei
Affirmative, kind sir. What time would suit your needs most effectively?
Freddy Kyogre
Freddy Kyogre
I am not of complete assurance as of the current moment in time when exactly I would most preferably like to engage in a battle of wits and skill with you good sire, but I am certain to the factoid that I may not reliably duel you during the hours of 7:30 am - 3:00 pm during the days of weekday, except the days of weekend. Otherwise, I may be able to locate a moment in which I can engage in battle with thou.
ayedan
ayedan
Holy shit
Nalei
Nalei
I do believe that a match on the dates of the 27th or 28th of the present month might work best for me. On these days, there would be little restriction as for times during the day. Might this work in conjunction with your own schedule?
Freddy Kyogre
Freddy Kyogre
These dates given most certainly do work for me sir, as I have little restrictions barring 5-8 pm est on Sunday. Is there any specified times that thou would appreciate best for our matches?
Freddy Kyogre
Freddy Kyogre
On a separate note, I am indeed playing the pie2 of chicken during the early of Saturday most likely, if thou would desire to play around the morning of Saturday as well.