Smogon Forums

FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
GMT-5 here. One or the other should work, but i'll need to chcek to make sure I'm not going out either day. I'll get back to you on that as soon as I can. Do you have a specific time in mind that you'd like to play? I usually prefer sometime around 2 or 3 pm GMT-5.
The Quasar
The Quasar
Time should be good. Let me know the exact day as soon as possible.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
28th looks like the safest bet, as i'm going out in the day tomorrow and possibly the day after (26th and 27th). Just to make sure though, do you also have weekend availibility? Scheduling during the holidays can be a bit erratic for me as i'm under the whim of my parents, so I wanna make sure we don't have any problems playing.
The Quasar
The Quasar
Weekend should be good in the same way.
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
seems like we both missed that, but I'm down to play today or tomorrow. when would work for u?
FlamingVictini
FlamingVictini
I'll be busy for the rest of today till my evening. if you're up late we can play, otherwise let's do tomorrow sometime around my noon
The Quasar
The Quasar
I have not missed anything, you told me you was busy. Today I can play as far as, but a little early, as far as 11.30 am your time. Otherwise, we could play tomorrow, same time.