Smogon Forums

motherlove
motherlove
Lol man, how does it happen that when I post that you somewhat come back and see it? Life certainly has a way with things.
That game I brought PH Cresselia and calm minded alongside Suicune to max thinking "this man never gonna see psyshock coming", then I psyshocked for 12 as you roared me out, I felt so dumb.
motherlove
motherlove
When I beat you I counterteamed you like crazy, I was running Sheer force mixed Azelf with Knock Off + Zen Headbutt for the Chansey, Fire Blast for the Aegislash and Tbolt or smt to cover Suicune and the other mons. With such ungodly EV spread, pretty sure it 2HKOd every mon on the team. I was also running Max Attack PH Snorlax because it can 3HKO Unaware Suicune so it can't rest stall.
motherlove
motherlove
Because of that, for the longest of time I was convinced Max atk Snorlax was the superior spread so I shaded ppl running "inferior" fat spreads.

How does it happen that when I post that Drizzle Toise stuff you somewhat come back and see it? Life certainly has a way with things.
motherlove
motherlove
I also remember a bit later when I was a bit better and wasn't just trying to counterteam you I battled you on ladder or smt and managed to put myself in a position to win, last turn was +2 Terrak against Full health Doublade and you crit eq and killed me, that game still registered as a win in my head and I was mad happy.
motherlove
motherlove
Honestly, it's true, it's kinda crazy looking back realising that a lot of people whom I talk too have no idea who you are and I'm still here preparing for PH azumarill everytime I battle aesf.

It's good to see you back man, hope you do well in OMPL. I'll probably be playing BH and you'll probably be playing Stabmons but when our teams pair why not try and duke it out in AAA? Could be fun.