Smogon Forums

Pohjis
Pohjis
gmt+3 so probably best doing your afternoon and my evening. are you able to play during monday-thursday anytime between 12pm-4pm gmt-4?
Tack
mon-thurs is fairly insonsistent for me at those times, if im off work some day this week i can probs do around 2/3 mine on each of those days, but if not i usually dont get home until after 5
Pohjis
Pohjis
alternatively i am fine to play my morning (your night since you seem to be a late-nighter which i can respect) between 1am-7am gmt-4 on wednesday and saturday. if you prefer to play then awesome but if that is not possible, could you provide the times and days you can play?
Tack
im usually pretty available around 8/9pm - 2am every night, the only day i know my schedule atm is sat/sun, i can probs play rn if ur available as well
Tack
might also be easier to take this to discord tbh Tack#9019
Pohjis
Pohjis
nah lets just schedule here so the host sees. if you are up until 2am every night, how does 1am gmt-4 on tuesday, wednesday or saturday sound to you? you can pick either of the three days if you can play at that time.
Tack
i can try for tueday but if that doesnt work out ill be very available on saturday
Pohjis
Pohjis
alright. saturday if tomorrow doesn't work i can play again at morning 1-7am gmt-4 and during afternoon like 2pm gmt-4
Tack
sounds good to me, to confimr by 1 am tuesday you mean like 10 hrs from now-ish right?