Smogon Forums

sprinto99
sprinto99
I'll be there. If I'm not there and I haven't sent any message, you're free to take the Win. I don't like wasting others' time
sprinto99
sprinto99
I sustained both a knee, ankle and nose injury but goddamn I can't avoid the battle this time. In 4 minutes I'm online. mammalu take popcorns Imma misplay everything
sprinto99
sprinto99
2 minutes***
sprinto99
sprinto99
mister tangerine pls say something ;-;
sprinto99
sprinto99
nvm if you're up to something important we'll play tomorrow
mammalu
mammalu
From an external point of view this chat is hilarious
sprinto99
sprinto99
bro it's friday night this dood might even have said "who tf plays hackmons cup let's go outside" and heck they're right wtf am I doing here rn just suffering
Clementine
Clementine
sorry brother I just clocked out, I'll get home in 5 minutes
Clementine
Clementine
and I do not want to take the win, I'm the one who missed our schedule on Thursday :(
Clementine
Clementine
sorry about it, today was my first day of work in a restaurant and tonight was painful to say the least
Clementine
Clementine
I will be available tomorrow between 15 and 18, and probably after 23:30
Alternatively I'm free all day Sunday, and Monday would we need an extension
sprinto99
sprinto99
It's on me. Hope the new work started well! Tomorrow at 15 it's perfectly perfectly perfectly accepted and impossible for me to miss. Have a good Friday night!
Clementine
Clementine
I'm not entirely sure everything will be done at work by 15, would it be possible to agree on 16 or even 15:30 just in case I get late for 15?
sprinto99
sprinto99
Ye of course
sprinto99
sprinto99
AH btw I turned my pc off and I'm in bed from nearly 40 minutes that's why I didn't show up again
sprinto99
sprinto99
Anyways it's hackmons cup it's not a great deal to miss scheduled time :blobthumbsup: if tomorrow something happens and you can't play we'll play another time
mammalu
mammalu
You are not a big deal
Clementine
Clementine
mammalu you better be there to watch our game brother
sprinto99
sprinto99
mammalu has literally nothing to do the only issue is that he could forget the game itself because he's a huge moron
Clementine
Clementine
don't think I'll be home before 15:35-40 but I'll run on the way