Smogon Forums

Theorymon
Theorymon
Ironically since analyses are starting up tomorrow, I probably will be pretty busy till Friday. I'll admit 7-11 AM is awkward for me since I'm in EST (so this would be SUPER early in the morning / late at night for me), but worst case we can do that. If there's a time on the weekend though, that would certainly be the easiest for me!
Banbadoro
Banbadoro
There will be time of the weekend, will be in my evening. The time will be up to 10pm +0, but I honestly couldn't say when I will become available both nights, as I'm out all day for work. But I will be around at some point.
Theorymon
Theorymon
Oh wow that is literally the PERFECT time for me, so if that's possible, that'd be great! I got basically nothing going on this weekend.
Banbadoro
Banbadoro
Alright, let's aim to do it in my evening, and I'll message you when I become available. If you leavea note of whatbtimes suit best on either day I'll aim for something convenient for you.
Sorry I can't offer a fixed time.
Theorymon
Theorymon
You can just ping me when you're free any time past 10 AM EST (so 5 PM your time), and I'll be ready to battle. I'm almost certain whatever I'm doing on the weekend, I'll be on Smogon so I can make things flexible on the weekend.
Banbadoro
Banbadoro
Ok, thanks. See you on the weekend, I'll aim for Saturday.