Genesis7
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nice avy, its from Alex Grey n?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Ya, such a talented artist. I don't believe in all of the enlightenment and tantric Buddhism stuff but I find it interesting.
    Cicada
    Cicada
    Yah same for me, im a big fan of psyche art in general even tho im not really interested by all those theories, i find this kind of art really deep and aesthetic in general
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    mhmmm cool to see someone else who knows about this kind of stuff.
    could you play sometime tonight or anytime tomorrow after 1:30 for DPP tour? i can also play on the weekend. if for some reason you canont you can take the win, i've been very busy sorry
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    wanna play in like 15 mins?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I'm able to play until 7 PM my time so VM me when you get on.
    tazz
    tazz
    i'm on
    fren, its been a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time :[ where you at?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I'm always on ST or tournaments room, best way to see when I'm on is probably skype though. My username is in my about section if you have it.
    Fr33dom
    Fr33dom
    i dont have skype, but ill see if i can catch you on
    Hi! I'm your Tuttee and it my pleasure learning from you!
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    So just so I'm understanding this you're GMT 0 and you're available only on Fridays from 7-10 your time?
    TK67
    TK67
    Yes! Fridays 7-10pm GMT or 3-6pm Est
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Ok cool we should be able to meet up at 7-8 your time on Friday. What's your skype name?
    note down the 1k
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I think I'm making a subconcious effort to post less so it might be a while until my 1k.
    Yo, we're paired for the Doubles Winter Seasonal Round 4! I'm GMT -5 and I can battle usually in the evenings and occasionally in the afternoons, but this week is really busy, so I might only be able to battle Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. When do you want to battle?
    Haki
    Haki
    Sorry man I have to go somewhere atm we can try to battle tomorrow afternoon or evening
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I'm playing smogtours at 2 and then I have to leave for hockey at 8, my advice is to get on at around 3 and I'll probably have lost by then and we can play. Obviously I can't give you a specific time because I might not lose.
    Haki
    Haki
    All right I'll try to be there man
    Ay, I was thinking of doing a Mega Rayquaza theme due to Delta and all. If you're not okay with this, what Pokemon would you like for the banner?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Pent
    Pent
    Sounds interesting. I'll see what I can do!
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    The tournament should be started within the next two months, just a heads up.
    Your time!
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    That should be able to work, let's schedule for sat and if it doesn't work for whatever reason we'll push it back to Sunday.
    Ok so which day do you think we can play our games?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I'll let you know once I build some teams.
    Can we play now?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    No I'm already playing for another tournament now and I don't have teams.
    lol who is that cute avi n_n
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    It's chiaotzu from dragonball he was always the best character n_n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…