A Warstory Devoid of Content

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Holy shit. Critical Hit Explosion >.>; I would love to see a Lickilicky Belly Drum critical hit life orb explosion some time ^_^

Well I made some bad moves in my part >_> I never fought against a Roserade before, and I never knew it was so fast. I was slighty disturbed that your Roserade outsped my CBmence with 252 EVs and 31 IVs in speed.

A great read. It's nice to see that both of you had quite some original team members. Vaporeon, Staraptor and Roserade seem to be quite uncommon in most RMT's.

I can't wait to get my own team ready...

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Holy shit. Critical Hit Explosion >.>; I would love to see a Lickilicky Belly Drum critical hit life orb explosion some time ^_^
That KOs pretty much everything lol. Except for ghosts and stuff.

Could someone explain me what does "STD" mean?

*still reading*
Uh...well...you don't really want to know...

Well I made some bad moves in my part >_> I never fought against a Roserade before, and I never knew it was so fast. I was slighty disturbed that your Roserade outsped my CBmence with 252 EVs and 31 IVs in speed.
I actually thought it was SpecsMence, in truth. Yeah, my Roserade has the same speed spread and is Timid, so Salamence always get outrun unless it's Jolly or Timid.

It's the first warstory that I was able to read until the end without getting bored. You're a great writer and it was funny, which helped a lot.

Awesome read, funny+original team(without skarmbliss/600 club members(save heatran, who I don't think counts) How is that heatran,(and roserade, if it's for trade)?

Same saying as Monkeymascot! Your really a talented writer and have very good skills in writing creatively.

BTW, what did you have equipped on your Roserade? Choice Scarf right?

Great story! I've been on the fence about Roserade but I'm a bit more confident that she can hold her own against OU's now (especially Breloom XP)

heh, this was a very entertaining team and gives me high hopes about the team that I want to test out, at least in theory.

thanks for the great warstory, read from cover to cover and imagined being in the heat of the battle all the way through.

Especially those annoying protects.

I really enjoyed reading this, conrgats on the original team outside of walls [well they've gotta be there >>] and on the win! DP needs more Heatran love, shame about the CH.

Same saying as Monkeymascot! Your really a talented writer and have very good skills in writing creatively.

EoUtmortus said that his/her rosey has focus sash. Also how can roserade use all of those moves if it had a choice scarf? >_> It outsped mence because it is 90 base speed, which reaches 309? or so when max iv, ev, and benificial nature. Mence maxes at 299 w/o nature.

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Thanks to all who read this, and thanks to everyone who says I'm a good writer. I'm very flattered to hear that.

Focus Sash, actually.

Edit:

Arvee said:
What happened to sleep clause? You weren't using it?
We were using it (it wasn't specified but I guess we both assumed it was a given). The reason why bauer was able to sleep my switches is because both Roserade and Starmie had natural cure, thus ridding them of sleep once they switched.

EoUtmortus said that his/her rosey has focus sash. Also how can roserade use all of those moves if it had a choice scarf? >_> It outsped mence because it is 90 base speed, which reaches 309? or so when max iv, ev, and benificial nature. Mence maxes at 299 w/o nature.
Whoops. =P. I must've forgotten. That's why Roserade was faster than Salamence. For some reason I though Salamence had max Attack and Speed for beneficial natures. =P. Whoops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)