Ƭhe Majestic Σmporium - Shunz's Trading Thread [WIP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digital Sound

I COULD BE BANNED!

«《《Greetings, and welcome to my trade thread!》》»

This is currently work in progress if you can't read the title above, so please come back later once everything is done.

Thank you,

Rules (please read this first)
  • Please read and follow the Wi-Fi Forum Rules.
  • Don't trade me any of your Hack Pokemons.(I don't want your damn hacked shit, so don't even bother, ty. c:)
  • Please be polite to each other. (including me because I love you. c:)
  • Don't forget to use proper English and grammar. (I know this on almost every single trade thread, but don't act like a complete retard when you're offering me something, just please..)
  • Don't offer me a lot of Pokemons to trade with you, just at least offer a minimum from 1-3.
  • Make sure you at least have a trade thread or something like that. (so I can see what kind of Pokemons would you be offering off your trade thread.)
Trainer IDs

Pokemon X
OT: Shunz
ID: 15626

Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
OT: ShunzPK
ID: 28612

my 3DS Friend Code: 2638-1678-8992​
Things that I want
  • Female Bankballs Pokemons (with Hidden Abilities at least, but I'm alright if it doesn't have HA)
  • Ditto with HP Ice, Fire, Grass IVs
  • Flawless Zapdos with a Modest or Timid nature (I really wanted this for a while now since I'm getting ready for VGC)
  • People that can clone Pokemons would be nice
Format
(this will be the format that I will be using, and this also apply to everyone else)

- ->
- ->
<-- Make sure the PokeBall is legit!
OT: Bob <- - (This is a MUST, if I don't see your ID/OT on here, then I will absolutely not trade with you)
ID: 12345 <- - (This is a MUST, if I don't see your ID/OT on here, then I will absolutely not trade with you)
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31|00|30|31|31|31 <- - (I only accept 5/6IVs, and TR IVs as well)

Hidden Power: Ice
Ability: Lighting Rod *HA* <- - (please add this if it has its HA, or please add 1 or 2 for secondary and primary ability)

Egg Moves: Fake Out, Volt Tackle, Encore
Shiny: No <- - (if it's shiny then yes, if not then no)

|
v
Format

[PBALL][-IMG-][PBALL]
OT:
ID:
Nature:
IVs:
Hidden Power:
Ability:
Egg Moves:
Shiny:

Trophy Section
(these Pokemons aren't for trade c:)

- ->
- ->

Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31|31|31|xx|xx|31
Hidden Power: [unknown]
Ability: Technician *2*
Egg Moves: Silver Wind / Baton Pass
Shiny: Yes

Notes: Special thanks to my friend ImperialLux for helping me evolve this into Scizor.

- ->
- ->

Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31|31|31|31|xx|31
Hidden Power: [unknown, but it could be Dark]
Ability: Swarm
Egg Moves: none
Shiny: Yes

Notes: I was going to breed some Weedles for my Shop, but apparently I was using my JPN Ditto to breed these bad boys and this little guy pop out of nowhere.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)