ღ The Valkyrie's Reign ღ [Under Construction]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The beginning of it, maybe? ^^ Sure, will do. I'll try to breed a flawless for you but I don't mind if the Chansey is a spitback. I'll let you know when I've got it ready :)
No worries. I'll try and get you a flawless as well. Will contact you when done.

I can trade you a F/HA dwebble in luxury ball 4EM for a female HA spitback of Venipede.
Nest, Dusk, or Dream on Venipede? And sounds like a deal to me :).

Thank you for your giveaways, by the way.

No worries. I'll try and get you a flawless as well. Will contact you when done.

Nest, Dusk, or Dream on Venipede? And sounds like a deal to me :).

Thank you for your giveaways, by the way.
I'd like it on dream. IVs and nature don't matter. And your welcome. : )

Glameow
Ability: Limber Keen Eye (HA) | Nature: Jolly | Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Last Resort, Quick Attack,Fake Tears, Flail.

Your ability is wrong, limber is a normal one ( Keen Eye is HA).

Cmt for this please ?

Ability: Limber Keen Eye (HA) | Nature: Jolly | Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Last Resort, Quick Attack,Fake Tears, Flail.

Btw your ability is wrong, limber is a normal one ( Keen Eye is HA) , so may i get the keen eye one please ?
That looks like Glameow. Guessing it is. (If it is, I'll CYT for it - otherwise correct me if you're not after Glameow).

And thanks for informing me of that, I'll fix that now (yeah, I do have Keen Eye).

That looks like Glameow. Guessing it is. (If it is, I'll CYT for it - otherwise correct me if you're not after Glameow).

And thanks for informing me of that, I'll fix that now (yeah, I do have Keen Eye).
First it is, then i changed my mind .

Cmt for the East Sea ( Green) Storm Drain bold shellos in a nest ball ?

With Egg Moves: Mirror Coat, Clear Smog, Yawn, Stockpile.

Hi Lady Valkyrie, I actually think I hatched an egg for you on reddit haha. Anyways, I'm interested in TSV Hatched TR Sableye and HP Fire Gothita, let me know if you see anything in my thread for them. I have a 6th gen Timid Heatran two points from perfect, I don't know if pentagon matters to you though. Thanks!

edit: I meant modest :(

Last edited:
Hi Lady Valkyrie, I actually think I hatched an egg for you on reddit haha. Anyways, I'm interested in TSV Hatched TR Sableye and HP Fire Gothita, let me know if you see anything in my thread for them. I have a 6th gen Timid Heatran two points from perfect, I don't know if pentagon matters to you though. Thanks!
Hi!
I saw your post in SQSA and wondered if you were possibly the same person. Thank you again.

Is that the Premier Ball Heatran in your thread? If so, I'd trade my two for him :)

Hey Valkyrie, do you still need Flabebe (yellow) with HA? I can offer you my Flabebe (Y) with HA in nest ball for your Flabebe (B) with HA in dive ball, since it happens that it is the only color I'm missing :)

Hey Valkyrie, do you still need Flabebe (yellow) with HA? I can offer you my Flabebe (Y) with HA in nest ball for your Flabebe (B) with HA in dive ball, since it happens that it is the only color I'm missing :)
I don't actually, I got it. But thanks for the offer.

I'd be happy to do a trade for Blue-Flabebe but I'm just a little busy with other Pokemon things at the moment (eg. soft-resetting) and will reopen up taking breed orders when I'm free again.

Hey Lady Valkyrie, about our trade, would you add in a female Lux Ball HA Trubbish as well to make it 4:4? My Dive Pach, Lux Sableye, Lux Ferro, & Heal Karrablast for your Net Scatterbug, Heal Goomy, Love Slugma, & Lux Trubbish. Lmk, thanks! :)

Hey Lady Valkyrie, about our trade, would you add in a female Lux Ball HA Trubbish as well to make it 4:4? My Dive Pach, Lux Sableye, Lux Ferro, & Heal Karrablast for your Net Scatterbug, Heal Goomy, Love Slugma, & Lux Trubbish. Lmk, thanks! :)
What was the original trade? Haha, I forget.

So I'll breed you up a Trubbish? We're doing spitback trades right and everything of yours bar Ferro has its HA right?

I've put your other three aside :).

What was the original trade? Haha, I forget.

So I'll breed you up a Trubbish? We're doing spitback trades right and everything of yours bar Ferro has its HA right?

I've put your other three aside :).
Well, all the ones I wanted from your giveaway were flawless... All you need to breed is Trubbish, spitback is fine. Yes, Pach, Karra, and Sableye have HA.

Edit: these 3 of yours.

~Heal Ball - B08 - 1,6 - Goomy (♀) - Bold - Hydration - 31.15.31.31.31.31

~Love Ball - B09 - 3,2 - Slugma (♀) - Bold - Flame Body - 31.15.31.31.31.31

~Net Ball - B09 - 4,2 - Scatterbug-River (♂) - Timid - Friend Guard - 31.19.31.31.31.31

Well, all the ones I wanted from your giveaway were flawless... All you need to breed is Trubbish, spitback is fine. Yes, Pach, Karra, and Sableye have HA.
Okay cool, yep - checked the ones I've put aside are flawless.

So 3 flawless + 1 spitback is cool with me. I'll get to breeding Trubbish and just tell me when you're done with your ones. No rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)