2014/15 Association Football (Soccer) thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss234

bop.
Apparently Vidal is going to Bayern according to the Guardian, presumably they see him as the replacement for Schweinsteiger. I know it's not fully confirmed yet and there were rumours like this about Vidal going to Arsenal and Real but the guardian has been pretty reliable with transfer moves recently. If it does go through, then it should be a great signing imo. Vidal's not a typical pep player but he has an excellent work rate and would compliment Gotze and Lahm in a midfield three very nicely. I still feel like Bayern could use another play maker since Gotze was hugely inconsistent last season tho.

Pirlo, tevez, vidal are all gone. Looks like serie A might actually have a title race this year
lol kind of a weird comment. pirlo hasn't been that important last year, tevez was crucial but they have dybala / mandzukic as replacement, vidal leaving is bad but then again they already have some solid replacements and i have no doubt they will get another one. who do you even think could win the title other than juve?

also mostly similar for england (chelsea, though this one is not as certain), germany (bayern), france (psg). kind of sad actually

Reactions: tml
lol kind of a weird comment. pirlo hasn't been that important last year, tevez was crucial but they have dybala / mandzukic as replacement, vidal leaving is bad but then again they already have some solid replacements and i have no doubt they will get another one. who do you even think could win the title other than juve?

also mostly similar for england (chelsea, though this one is not as certain), germany (bayern), france (psg). kind of sad actually
you never know what other teams will pull out of their ass to do well. There isn't a guarantee that you can replace vidal, tevez, and the ageless wonder of pirlo. Chelsea isn't a guarantee either, but france and germany are kind of set.

you never know what other teams will pull out of their ass to do well. There isn't a guarantee that you can replace vidal, tevez, and the ageless wonder of pirlo. Chelsea isn't a guarantee either, but france and germany are kind of set.
juve still has the greatest squad by far and they will strengthen even more. honestly there isn't a team in serie a that can realistically challenge juve because roma somehow ruins it every year

chelsea isn't a guarantee yea but i'd be surprised if they don't take it. man utd, arsenal and city are all possibilities but they are all kinda meh right now and last year.

So a lot of rumors going round about LVG bringing in a striker and then Pedro's odds of going drop a mile.

At the same time Di Maria to PSG looks to be happening.

Last edited:
So a lot of rumors going round about LVG bringing in a striker and then Pedro's odds (he wasn't even on the radar for transfer betting until the last day) of staying at Barcelona drop a mile.
We all know they are going for the best striker in the game at this point. Lord Bendtner duh

People are going out of their way to suggest Huntlear or Mario Gomez (LVG said someone not mentioned by the media so). Excited to see how this ends

Amazing, phalanx saying something actually sensible. Fancy selling Di Maria and Buying Pedro lol, would be amazing, I doubt they actually want Huntelaar or Gomez but that would be more terrific news for Man U's rivals, are either even better than RVP lol?

I said that it all depends on Man City and United to cock up if we are to get into the top 4 again, but right now it looks good for us. Man City's signings don't even improve the XI and whilst Man U have made good signings in Darmian and Schneiderlin, I still believe Madrid will stump up the cash for De Gea which will leave them significantly weakened. They Still need to sign a better CB as well. I know it's early days but I'm feeling a little better a few weeks ago.

Also Mitrovic will score 15 goals minimum.

HBK

Subtlety is my middle name
Lol Llorente......nice beginning to our pre season campaign, still better than that 0-3 defeat to Werder Bremen last season though. We've been pretty mediocre in terms of transfers so far, hopefully, that'll change; we really need a winger and a CDM. Luis seems to be on his way back to Atletico which is a damn shane, always rated him. And we're chasing some Abdul Baba Rahman as his replacement....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)