Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 104 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 148 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Zap Cannon
- Aura Sphere

And before i get Into to the details on my pokemon, i wanted to put in one other pokemon that i can't use in Pokemon Showdown.

Crucibelle (F) @ Crucibellite
Ability: Mold Breaker (Or Magic Guard)
Level: 99
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 108 HP / 88 Atk / 52 Def / 104 SpA / 116 SpD / 40 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stone Edge
- Sludge Wave
- Rock Blast
- Hex

(Crucibelle Replaces Mewtwo)

The Details.

Mewtwo -
I don't have a great strategy for Mewtwo. Basically, high special attack + special attacks. The fighting type moves are for mega evolutions.
I don't really know why i used gravity, but it seemed like a good move if i found a flying type (Now i feel stupid because my mewtwo kinda sucks)
I tried to give it high speed so it attacks first, but it's still too slow.

Mega-Evolving Lucario -
This one i don't have [Much of] a strategy for. I tried to give it good speed + Sp Atk. So that Aura Sphere, Psychic and Flash Cannon do a lot of damage. Close Combat is also a pretty strong attack, but is pretty risky for my lucario cause it lowers speed. Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, and Aura Sphere have STAB (Duh). It seems like everyone online feels the need to have a groudon and then they one shot my lucario. I tried giving it some special defense boosts too, but... My goal is to have lucario to be my strongest pokemon.

Rayquaza -
My Rayquaza never really does anything except for doing 90% of the damage in one round and then instantly getting Knocked Out. If you noticed i had Dragonium Z for my rayquaza and so i always just Z-move Outrage. I then get knocked out next turn. (Most times) Extreme Speed and Dragon Acsent are also occasionally used. I don't think i have ever used dragon claw, and might replace it with dragon dance. I feel like i want rayquaza to have a really strong speed stat, but can't seem to balance everything else like that.

Diancie -
To be fair, the only reason why i added diancie is because i like diancie and have alway wanted one. However i am sure there are ways of using diancie that work. After i few battles i realized i did a big stupid and figured out the diamond storm is just stone edge with better accuracy. So i never use Stone Edge. OR rock polish. I never use rock polish either and Dazzling gleam is only used occasionally. The strategy for stats was just the give it good Sp. Atk so Dazzling gleam and diamond storm could be used, but that never seems to work either.

Loppunny -
Loppunny has been one of my favorite pokemon (AND SUPER FAVORITE NORMAL TYPE) pokemon for a long time. However, i realised that my loppunny has 3 fighting type moves witch are strong, but only get STAB if i Mega Evolve, witch i use on other pokemon most times. The goal was to make loppunny a really fast physical attacker witch, she is i guess. Loppunny's only STAB move is Giga Impact witch i have to recharge and isn't even that great. I chose the ability limber to make sure it would always attack, but i think i might want to change that.

Togekiss -
I always send out Togekiss first. It has very high speed even without adding too much to EV's ( did add too much EV's, but still). Air slash is the move i use the most and often gets Critical Hits. I also use Zap Cannon, but it misses too much. Aura Sphere and dazzling gleam are just moves and thats kinda it. The Assualt vest is there so it has higher Sp. Def and it doesn't matter that it can't use status moves because it just has attacks. I feel like an item to raise Accuracy could help (For Zap Cannon) or any other item could work too.

I have not battled with crucibelle yet. But here is the [Lack of a] strategy. Crucibelle has high special attacks so literally all her attacks are stronger. Sludge wave is good and i if i am lucky it poisons tha target, and thats when Hex comes into play. Stone Edge is strong and has STAB, and Rock Blast feels like a satisfying move to use use at times, and has higher accuracy. I don't really know that much more about Crucibelle because i don't think you can use her in Showdown battles.

Here's an image i made (The Images in this picture i made are not mine)
Untitled design (1).png

Gross Sweep

Plan Ahead
is a CAP Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I don't really have a rate for this, but I wanted to confirm that Crucibelle is a Create-a-Pokemon meaning it was fan made and only usable in CAP formats. That said CAP Ubers is basically non-existent, so you're better off not trying to make an Ubers team utilizing Crucibelle. I obviously can't stop you from doing so, but I think you're better off axing it if you wanted to receive an actual rate or use this team with any consistency.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Also, you can only have one Pokemon that Mega Evolves in-battle. Having Mega Stones on all the Pokemon limits and hinders them, when they could have other items to help, e.g. Choice Specs. If you tell me what Pokemon you will be Mega Evolving, I think I can help you a bit better :)

Since you have multiple megas, I'll just be keeping Lucario. Diancie can be used but isn't that good unless you really need Magic Bounce. Also, I'm not the best at teambuilding but this advice should help
Mewtwo-Mega-X @ Mewtwonite X
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 8 Atk / 248 SpA / 40 SpD / 212 Spe
- Focus Blast
- Psystrike
- Gravity
- Drain Punch
I don't have a great strategy for Mewtwo. Basically, high special attack + special attacks. The fighting type moves are for mega evolutions.
I don't really know why i used gravity, but it seemed like a good move if i found a flying type (Now i feel stupid because my mewtwo kinda sucks)
I tried to give it high speed so it attacks first, but it's still too slow.
Gravity is useless at least on this set because MMX doesn't carry Earthquake. There's no point in carrying both special attacks and Drain Punch, as you spread your EVs too thinly. You also don't have a nature. MMY or Life Orb Mewtwo do special attacks better and you could go better with an all out attacking set or CM. Example:
Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite Y / Life Orb
EVs; 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
Because Lucario is now your fighting type, and base Mewtwo isn't the best special attacker, I'll be doing a Pokemon swap.
Lunala @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Shield
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
Set ripped straight out of the analysis. Lunala with a Choice Scarf gives the team speed that it needs against Dragon Dancers and fast threats.
Lucario-Mega (M) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 60 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 192 Spe
Naive Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Close Combat
- Flash Cannon
- Psychic
Mega-Evolving Lucario -
This one i don't have [Much of] a strategy for. I tried to give it good speed + Sp Atk. So that Aura Sphere, Psychic and Flash Cannon do a lot of damage. Close Combat is also a pretty strong attack, but is pretty risky for my lucario cause it lowers speed. Aura Sphere, Flash Cannon, and Aura Sphere have STAB (Duh). It seems like everyone online feels the need to have a groudon and then they one shot my lucario. I tried giving it some special defense boosts too, but... My goal is to have lucario to be my strongest pokemon.
Close Combat doesn't lower speed - it lowers defenses. Even with the stat drop, it is one of Lucario's most spammable attacks. Lucario is meant to be frail, (somewhat) fast, and strong, so it shouldn't be a surprise that super effective Groudon KO's it.
Special Luke -> Physical Luke
Lucario @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Meteor Mash
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch
Your team doesn't have a Xern check right now, which is required of any good Ubers team. Physical Lucario can use Bullet Punch, which makes it good at revenging the big threat. The only benefit of using special (for this set) is Psychic, which doesn't hit anything other than Toxapex. Again, you have both physical and special attacks when you can just go one way.
Swords Dance gives your team actual setup, where Luke can potentially sweep games. Bullet Punch is very powerful with Adapability, allwowing Xern to be KO'd with prioir damage. STABs are obvious.
Rayquaza @ Dragonium Z
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 120 HP / 200 Atk / 188 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
My Rayquaza never really does anything except for doing 90% of the damage in one round and then instantly getting Knocked Out. If you noticed i had Dragonium Z for my rayquaza and so i always just Z-move Outrage. I then get knocked out next turn. (Most times) Extreme Speed and Dragon Acsent are also occasionally used. I don't think i have ever used dragon claw, and might replace it with dragon dance. I feel like i want rayquaza to have a really strong speed stat, but can't seem to balance everything else like that.
Rayquaza normally requires set up (using Dragon Dance to boost Attack) in order to be a big threat. Dragon coverage isn't all that required in Ubers, but it hits Zygarde?
idk what to do here maybe do all out attacker
EVS: 4 Def / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Dragon Claw -> Waterfall
Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 56 HP / 120 Atk / 124 Def / 120 SpA / 88 SpD
Gentle Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Dazzling Gleam
- Stone Edge
- Rock Polish
To be fair, the only reason why i added diancie is because i like diancie and have alway wanted one. However i am sure there are ways of using diancie that work. After i few battles i realized i did a big stupid and figured out the diamond storm is just stone edge with better accuracy. So i never use Stone Edge. OR rock polish. I never use rock polish either and Dazzling gleam is only used occasionally. The strategy for stats was just the give it good Sp. Atk so Dazzling gleam and diamond storm could be used, but that never seems to work either.
As you said, Diancie doesn't need Diamond Storm AND Stone Edge - so why not replace it with Earth Power (hits Groudon)? If you really want to use Diancie, then that's the way to go. Also, Stealth Rock can be used over Rock Polish since you need user it anyway. keep evs into either SpA or Atk (and Speed) as Diancie-M isn't bulky.
With Lucario as the mega, Diancie can't do much. Diancie normally carries Stealth Rock, so why not use the most prominent rocker: Primal Groudon. Its used a lot for a reason - it has amazing stats and typing.
Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 144 HP / 156 Atk / 56 SpD / 152 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance / Fire Punch
EV Spread straight from Smogon. Stealth Rock and Stone Edge gives your team a better chance against Ho-Oh, which feasts on your base team (bar Diancie), Precipice Blades is real powerful considering Groudon's attack stat.
Lopunny (F) @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- Focus Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Giga Impact
- Power-Up Punch
Loppunny has been one of my favorite pokemon (AND SUPER FAVORITE NORMAL TYPE) pokemon for a long time. However, i realised that my loppunny has 3 fighting type moves witch are strong, but only get STAB if i Mega Evolve, witch i use on other pokemon most times. The goal was to make loppunny a really fast physical attacker witch, she is i guess. Loppunny's only STAB move is Giga Impact witch i have to recharge and isn't even that great. I chose the ability limber to make sure it would always attack, but i think i might want to change that.
lopunny isn't that good either unless you want Healing Wish (which none of your mons need). There aren't many good normal types - not even Arceus, because Marshadow beats them with a faster Close Combat. If making a team in another tier, Lopunny benefits more from Return and Fake Out over Focus Punch and Giga Impact. Focus Punch isn't much than High Jump Kick and moves last, while Giga Impact gives your opponent a free turn to set up or KO.
Speaking of Marshadow, you'd need something to check it.
Lopunny -> Yveltal
Yveltal @ Charti Berry
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Toxic / U-Turn
- Defog
A defensive Yveltal can not only handle Marshadow, but also Groudon and Necrozma-DM, all common threats. Your team also needs a way to deal with opposing hazards, which is why Defog is tacked on a defensive set. Despire having no attack, Foul Play will still deal decent damage as its based on your opponent's attack.
Togekiss (F) @ Assault Vest
Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Zap Cannon
- Aura Sphere
I always send out Togekiss first. It has very high speed even without adding too much to EV's ( did add too much EV's, but still). Air slash is the move i use the most and often gets Critical Hits. I also use Zap Cannon, but it misses too much. Aura Sphere and dazzling gleam are just moves and thats kinda it. The Assualt vest is there so it has higher Sp. Def and it doesn't matter that it can't use status moves because it just has attacks. I feel like an item to raise Accuracy could help (For Zap Cannon) or any other item could work too.
Togekiss isn't very fast in ubers... It isn't bulky for legendary standards either, even with AV, so it will do nothing in serious games. Since Diancie (and Togekiss) are now replaced, we got ourselves Fairy Arceus.
Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Recover
- Earth Power
Yveltal already fits the role of a physical wall and defogger, so Arceus is freed up to go for a semi sweeper set. Fairy Arceus can be a secondary check for Marshadow, weaken PDon/Necrozma-DM on the switch, and boost. this is the standard set because i'm getting tired over pretty much revamping the team

So, not the best team (probably needs an RMT itself), and copied pmuch everything from samples, but its done
1565123618923.png

Lunala @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Shadow Shield
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Moongeist Beam
- Focus Blast
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Meteor Mash
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch

Rayquaza @ Dragonium Z
Jolly Nature
- Waterfall
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 144 HP / 156 Atk / 56 SpD / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Precipice Blades
- Swords Dance

Yveltal @ Charti Berry
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 Spe
Impish Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Toxic
- Defog

Arceus-Fairy @ Pixie Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Judgment
- Recover
- Earth Power
And Crucibelle-
I have not battled with crucibelle yet. But here is the [Lack of a] strategy. Crucibelle has high special attacks so literally all her attacks are stronger. Sludge wave is good and i if i am lucky it poisons tha target, and thats when Hex comes into play. Stone Edge is strong and has STAB, and Rock Blast feels like a satisfying move to use use at times, and has higher accuracy. I don't really know that much more about Crucibelle because i don't think you can use her in Showdown battles.
If you really wanted to play Ubers with Crucibelle, you can play in Custom Game with friends. Just be warned that custom game allows for illegal moves/abilities/etc.
If you do play with CAP, (Mega) Cruicbelle primarily is a physical attacker, with Gunk Shot / Stone Edge / Coverage / U-Turn or Coverage. Also remember to make it level 100

Last edited:
Thanks. That helped a lot. I have 2 problems and that is i hate both Yveltal and Arceus. (and Groundon and kinda lunala) I don't like legendaries. Im not sure why. I Really like lucario now BTW.

For loppunny, if a gave it a focus sash and a fairy move (Update: nevermind loppunny can't learn those lol) than i could counter marshadow. (Update: no i couldn't)

And are there anyways i could keep togekiss.
And i am keeping diancie. (Mewtwo and Rayquaza and Necrozma are the only legendaries i like)

Maybe there are legendary countering strategies that could work with existing pokemon. (I am ok getting rid of mewtwo and possibly loppuny)

But thanks for you help so far!

Last edited:
Ok i have done a bit of touching up on my team for Now and this is what i have.

Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite Y
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Meteor Mash
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch

Rayquaza @ Dragonium Z
Hasty Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Lopunny (F) @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Focus Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Giga Impact
- Power-Up Punch

Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Zap Cannon
- Aura Sphere

BTW i am OK changing mewtwo into Lunala. (Or necrozma!) and if you notice, diancie has Diancite so that i can Mega Evolve if if feel the battle needs it.

Imma go test my team in showdown

Update: i lost but got closer than usual.

Last edited:
Thanks. That helped a lot. I have 2 problems and that is i hate both Yveltal and Arceus. (and Groundon and kinda lunala) I don't like legendaries. Im not sure why. I Really like lucario now BTW.
And are there anyways i could keep togekiss.
this is the ubers tier, where legendaries roam. you could play another tier like OU or UU if you wanted less
Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite Y
Jolly Nature
whoops use timid nature, not jolly
also, you can't use multiple megas, and other items do help

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Rayquaza @ Dragonium Z
Hasty Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage
Why are you still using Dragon Claw when you already have Outrage? DDance allows you to boost your Attack and Speed to start sweeping.
Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite Y
Jolly Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast
Ultra Calm Mind Necrozma DM?
Lopunny (F) @ Lopunnite
Jolly Nature
- Focus Punch
- High Jump Kick
- Giga Impact
- Power-Up Punch
try Pheromosa? Strong Fighting attacker. Sadly, Mega Lopunny isn’t too good in Ubers.

But Tmi489 is really quite correct, your preferred mons are better off in OU or UU.
Sorry don’t have time for a proper rate.

Oh yeah. And Pheremosa works fine. (Sorry loppunny)
:blobsad:.

Only problem with OU/UU.
Mega Lucario/Rayquaza/Mewtwo(Or necrozma lol sigh) are not welcome.

I will update my team.

Probably forgetting to update something but here is my new team.

Mewtwo @ Mewtwonite Y
Jolly Nature
- Calm Mind
- Psystrike
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Meteor Mash
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch

Rayquaza @ Dragonium Z
Hasty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Timid Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Pheromosa @ King's Rock
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
- High Jump Kick

Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Zap Cannon
- Aura Sphere

I don't really know any moves for pheremosa.
I need help.

And can i Keep Mewtwo or is that really bad and just have to go with necrozma.
Also should i have Solgaleo or Lunala ultra necrozma. (I prefer kitty necrozma).

737373elj

Banned deucer.
And can i Keep Mewtwo or is that really bad and just have to go with necrozma.
Also should i have Solgaleo or Lunala ultra necrozma. (I prefer kitty necrozma).
I’m afraid normal Mewtwo isn’t so good and is generally a Mega, which Lucario is, so Necrozma-Dusk-Mane to Ultra Necrozma seems okay. Necrozma-Dawn-Wings really isn’t to good in the meta at the moment.

As for Pheromosa, here’s a set:

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Low Kick
- Ice Beam
- Poison Jab

Poison Jab is for Xerneas, but Throat Chop is an option. Pheromosa is only for a Lopunny replacement, otherwise I wouldn’t recommend it at all.

OK GREAT!
I THINK I HAVE BUILT THE TEAM.

SQUEEEEE

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Sunsteel Strike
- Dragon Pulse
- Psychic

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Meteor Mash
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch

Rayquaza @ Dragonium Z
Hasty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Timid Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Low Kick
- Ice Beam
- Poison Jab

Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Zap Cannon
- Aura Sphere

I think this is it.

I have 3 questions.

1. Togekiss?
  2. What pokemon should i send out first. (Diancie?)
  3. Are all the moves fine?

Thats it.
Imma go test it now.

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
OK GREAT!
I THINK I HAVE BUILT THE TEAM.

SQUEEEEE

Jolly Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Sunsteel Strike
- Dragon Pulse
- Psychic

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Meteor Mash
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch

Rayquaza @ Dragonium Z
Hasty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Timid Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Pheromosa @ Life Orb
Bold Nature
- U-turn
- Low Kick
- Ice Beam
- Poison Jab

Modest Nature
- Air Slash
- Dazzling Gleam
- Zap Cannon
- Aura Sphere

I think this is it.

I have 3 questions.

1. Togekiss?
  2. What pokemon should i send out first. (Diancie?)
  3. Are all the moves fine?
Thats it.
Imma go test it now.
You should really only have 1 mega and 1 Z-move, having any more than that is pointless as other items would help much more

Thunder

Kingku ke charan pranam
Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
This is a common rayquaza set and don't run Rocky helmet as rayquaza is not supposed to take hits.
Moves like v-create and waterfall can also be used.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Excuse my idiocy. I forgot about Marshadow.
Marshadow can generally fit into a team much better than Pheromosa, and also helps against set-up sweepers like Necrozma-DM and Ultra Necrozma.

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Bulk Up
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Shadow Sneak

Generally this is my favorite set, but you can run Life Orb. This most likely replaces Pheromosa. Any objections?

1. Togekiss?
As said before, Togekiss is better replaced by another Fairy-type. Try Xerneas or Arceus-Fairy? Tmi489 suggested Arceus-Fairy.
Generally, Diancie-Mega is only used as a lead if you’re gonna mega evolve it. Unless you’re doing so, you should try sending out another of your mons on a predicted switch. Guess what the opponent is going to do and act on it.
Also, Ultra Necrozma needs boosts preferably, and either goes Special or Physical. Your move set won’t help very much, especially as Dragon coverage isn’t too good in Ubers, as said before(?).

Last edited:
Oh i like Marshadow more too. So great.
Also i just realized thats the same moveset my marshadow had in pokemon ultra moon.

Ideas for fairy types:
Magearna
Tapu Koko

NVM i am going with magearna.

Jolly Nature
- Photon Geyser
- Sunsteel Strike
- Calm Mind
- Psychic

Lucario @ Lucarionite
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Meteor Mash
- Close Combat
- Bullet Punch

Rayquaza @ Life Orb
Hasty Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- Outrage

Diancie-Mega @ Diancite
Timid Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Marshadow @ Marshadium Z
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Spectral Thief
- Close Combat
- Bulk Up
- Shadow Sneak

Magearna @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fleur Cannon
- Flash Cannon
- Shift Gear
- Trick Room

I prefer original BTW

Thunder

Kingku ke charan pranam
Why are you using trick room mag along shift gear? Just use scarf xerneas as your team needs speed control.
Also you can use weakness policy rock polish dusk mane as your z-move user is already marshadow.

Jeong

Banned deucer.
Double mega and Z?

As for those changes, the team is somewhat weak to PDon. Especially an RP set. Giratina-O can be considered by Quaza, you win an answer for PDon and also for Arceus although you already have Marsh for that.

Well, another change seeing that you carry two Z could be PDon instead of Necro. You need something with SR and you don't lose resistance to fairies. Diancie I don't think it works here.

In the place of Diancie I prefer Fairyceus or Waterceus. It is a matter of trying. I think it is necessary a defensive form of ceus that support. And here the best sacrifice is Diancie because you already have a mega.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)