Ally (Absol) (F) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Night Slash
- Psycho Cut
- Shadow Claw
- Stone Edge

This build was made for as much crit power as physically possible. With super luck and all high crit moves most attacks will be a crit.

Blade (Kartana) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Night Slash
- Psycho Cut
- Smart Strike

This katana is so you can use beast boost to your advantage. The focus sash is for survivability.

Alduin (Charizard-Mega-Y) @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Air Slash
- Fire Blast
- Solar Beam
- Ominous Wind

It's for damage that the other's can't cover.

Gate keeper (Klefki) @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Thunder Wave
- Magic Room
- Switcheroo

This is your hazard/setup team member

Teddy bear (Snorlax) @ Snorlium Z
Ability: Immunity
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Belly Drum
- Rest
- Giga Impact
- Body Slam

High damage and durability

Misstress (Salazzle) @ Leftovers
Ability: Corrosion
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Toxic
- Venoshock
- Venom Drench
- Dragon Pulse

All type poison

A

Joker fan
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Greetings, and welcome to the Rate my Team and Smogon Forum in general, seeing as this is your first post.

I think you should give this resource a look: Introduction to Competitive Pokemon

If you really do wish to play the tier: SM Ubers, these should be of great help: Ubers Resources

It would be better to rebuild using those guides as your basis, as your pokemon/sets aren't very good in SM Ubers, as threats like Primal Groudon, Xerneas, and others would easily rip it clean.

Lastly, I believe you should give this a look: Smogdex
The Smogdex allows you to easily know great sets for your Pokemon, it also describes what tier they should be played in, and their potential partners for a team and how to beat them.

Once again, welcome to Smogon Forums!

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as your descriptions are lacking and not up to the standard required by the forum rules. You need to provide in-depth descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at RMTs in Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)