Tournament ADPL Manager Signups (CUSTOM AVATAR PRIZE)

Laurel
OmBrArch
Team name: 1. Phantom Troupe 2. Anything else

I’ve participated in SPL 7 times over like 10 years and have experience in all of the above tiers. Have managed in team tours dating back a similar timeframe. Can assist my team in all tiers / provide teams. General availability and know what it takes to be a good manager.
confirming, on my side I'm used to play this kind of teamtournament (former ADPL included) and I already managed with success (won the whole tour) on my first try as manager.

Smogon Name: Sahki
Co-Manager (if applicable): BlazingDark
Top 3 Team preferences: 1) Exeggutors. 2) Goldenrod City Gholdengos
A brief description on why you should be chosen to manage: We want to make a managing duo, and starting with this tournament would be perfect. We both do our best to make the best team and take the best from each player to reach the trophy.
I guess I don't need to introduce BlazingDark. He is an exceptional player and manager. Managed SSPL (and we reached playoffs) and Retrocup, which he won with Team France.
I have managed so many team tours in the brazilian community. I managed PTPL, the biggest brazilian/portuguese team tour, 3 times and won 1 as a manager and 1 as a player. I won PUWC as a manager too. Im also managing the brazilian team in RBYWC and I played last wcop.

Last edited:

BlazingDark

formerly Mister Sauce
is a defending SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RoAPL Champion
Smogon Name: Sahki
Co-Manager (if applicable): BlazingDark
Top 3 Team preferences: 1) Exeggutors. 2) Goldenrod City Gholdengos
A brief description on why you should be chosen to manage: We want to make a managing duo, and starting with this tournament would be perfect. We both do our best to make the best team and take the best from each player to reach the trophy.
I guess I don't need to introduce BlazingDark. He is an exceptional player and manager. Managed SSPL (and we reached playoffs) and Retrocup, which he won with Team France.
I have managed so many team tours in the brazilian community. I managed PTPL, the biggest brazilian/portuguese team tour, 3 times and won 1 as a manager and 1 as a player. I won PUWC as a manager too. Im also managing the brazilian team in RBYWC and I played last wcop.
Confirming even tho i shouldn't even breath the same air as this goat

Piyush25

is a defending SCL Champion
RoAPL Champion
Smogon Name: Piyush25
Co-Manager (if applicable): Vkhss
Top 3 Team preferences: Any
A brief description on why you should be chosen to manage:
Vkhss and I managed and won in the recent OUPL. I managed/shadow managed team India to five consecutive playoffs spots which includes Finals in Roawc, Semis in Uuwc, quarters in randswc, winner in PUWC and finals in the ongoing Uberswc. I also won the recent Hpl as a manager. As a player, I have played SCL,SPL, Wcop, Rbtt, lcpl, mpl, oraspl, uusd etc and won Blt, Teamballo, Roapl, Dpppl , SCL, Puwc, OUPL etc.

I have also played in adpl for like 4 years now including winning the last year.

Vkhss has been an active contributor since the start of SV and is an OU staff for a while now. We both know the playerbase and believe would make a good manager pairing for this tour.
All our previous teammates can vouch for us.

Vkhss

is a Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
Smogon Name: Piyush25
Co-Manager (if applicable): Vkhss
Vkhss and I managed and won in the recent OUPL. I managed/shadow managed team India to five consecutive playoffs spots which includes Finals in Roawc, Semis in Uuwc, quarters in randswc, winner in PUWC and finals in the ongoing Uberswc. I also won the recent Hpl as a manager. As a player, I have played SCL,SPL, Wcop, Rbtt, lcpl, mpl, oraspl, uusd etc and won Blt, Teamballo, Roapl, Dpppl , SCL, Puwc, OUPL etc.

I have also played in adpl for like 4 years now including winning the last year.

Vkhss has been an active contributor since the start of SV and is an OU staff for a while now. We both know the playerbase and believe would make a good manager pairing for this tour.
All our previous teammates can vouch for us.
Confirming

Smogon Name: Howkings
Co-Manager (if applicable): mind gaming
Top 3 Team preferences: Andromeda Galaxy Cosmogs. Any in second position if needed, but I think it's ok for Pais to change in case.
A brief description on why you should be chosen to manage: Runner up with Cosmogs last year, I'm positive the hosts know about past accomplishments from both of us. Ready to retain the brand and make it even with clean this time, right nick? :heart:

AGC.png

myjava

is a defending SPL Champion
OUPL Champion
Smogon Name: myjava
Co-Manager (if applicable): Ashbala
Ashbala has managed various tours on Smogon, including RUWC, NDWC, finals of NDMPL and Mono BLT, and semi-finals of HPL. I have played in ADPL III, V, and VI, making playoffs every time and being a part of the winning team last year. We're both familiar with the player base and will do our best to draft a competitive team and foster a good environment.

Exotic64

MDRRRRRRRR
is a Tiering Contributor
Smogon Name: Exotic64
Co-Manager (if applicable): TDNT
Top 3 Team preferences: :unown: Ruins of Alph Unknowns if possible, any otherwise
The Exotic TDNT duo is back and we would like to express interest in managing this edition of ADPL. My synergy with TDNT is very great, having won the latest edition of PTPL together recently. We are both very active in the tours community making us very familiar with players and we have plenty of experience playing/managing in team tours, such as OUPL, RBTT, PTPL, DPL, WCOR, Teamballo, BLT, SPL, WCOP, and previous editions of ADPL too etc. We have made playoffs for almost every tour I have played in/managed, and on top of being familiar with the formats too, we will guarantee a strong draft and giving as many new players opportunities to shine, on top of strong prep and scouts of course.

Last edited:

Ashbala

You can pretend that it was me, but no, oh ♪
is a Pre-Contributor
Smogon Name: myjava
Co-Manager (if applicable): Ashbala
Ashbala has managed various tours on Smogon, including RUWC, NDWC, finals of NDMPL and Mono BLT, and semi-finals of HPL. I have played in ADPL III, V, and VI, making playoffs every time and being a part of the winning team last year. We're both familiar with the player base and will do our best to draft a competitive team and foster a good environment.
Confirming

Fragments

Always remember
is a Tiering Contributor
RBTT Champion
Smogon Name: Fragments
Co-Manager (if applicable): lax
Top 3 Team preferences: Grappoloct In
A brief description on why you should be chosen to manage: I've managed RBTT (3x), BLT (2x), OUPL, 1v1pl, 2v2pl, CAPPL, UMPL, EPL, NDPL, PUWC, and UWC. Won RBTT4 and have only ever missed playoffs twice in all the PL's I've managed. Have won other tours such as LCPL, OMPL, and CAPCL as a player and have also played in side PL's and WC's such as UUPL, RUPL, and LCWC. Lax has managed WCOP, Snake, and many other side PL's. He's won both SPL and WCOP and just won OLT. We are both very familiar with the playerbase, can help support the team across virtually all metas, and can guarantee a fun and active team environment.

lax

cloutimus maximus
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 10th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RBTT Champion
Smogon Name: Fragments
Co-Manager (if applicable): lax
Top 3 Team preferences: Grappoloct In
A brief description on why you should be chosen to manage: I've managed RBTT (3x), BLT (2x), OUPL, 1v1pl, 2v2pl, CAPPL, UMPL, EPL, NDPL, PUWC, and UWC. Won RBTT4 and have only ever missed playoffs twice in all the PL's I've managed. Have won other tours such as LCPL, OMPL, and CAPCL as a player and have also played in side PL's and WC's such as UUPL, RUPL, and LCWC. Lax has managed WCOP, Snake, and many other side PL's. He's won both SPL and WCOP and just won OLT. We are both very familiar with the playerbase, can help support the team across virtually all metas, and can guarantee a fun and active team environment.
confirming

Smogon Name: Dababy2

Co-Manager (if applicable): Rewer

Top 3 Team preferences: 1) Egalitarian Exeggutors 2) Uber Therians 3) Star Supernova

A brief description on why you should be chosen to manage: Rewer has been on Smogon for 15 years and has an extremely large amount of tournament experience, from winning SPL as a manager, to managing Brazil in WCOP multiple times, to winning SPL as a player, and finishing as a top 3 seed in masters, he has consistently shown that he has a vast amount of knowledge across multiple tiers and is capable of leading a team. I have been a prominent member in the academy for years now and have made finals of the last 2 iterations of ADPL, and while my experience pales in comparison to Rewer's, I assure you all that I am extremely motivated to do my absolute best as a manager, and will ensure I maintain the tournament's great reputation.

Smogon Name: Exotic64
Co-Manager (if applicable): TDNT
Top 3 Team preferences: :unown: Ruins of Alph Unknowns if possible, any otherwise
The Exotic TDNT duo is back and we would like to express interest in managing this edition of ADPL. My synergy with TDNT is very great, having won the latest edition of PTPL together recently. We are both very active in the tours community making us very familiar with players and we have plenty of experience playing/managing in team tours, such as OUPL, RBTT, PTPL, DPL, WCOR, Teamballo, BLT, SPL, WCOP, and previous editions of ADPL too etc. We have made playoffs for almost every tour I have played in/managed, and on top of being familiar with the formats too, we will guarantee a strong draft and giving as many new players opportunities to shine, on top of strong prep and scouts of course.
Confirming o/.

Smogon Name: Dababy2

Co-Manager (if applicable):
Rewer

Top 3 Team preferences:
1) Egalitarian Exeggutors 2) Uber Therians 3) Star Supernova

A brief description on why you should be chosen to manage: Rewer has been on Smogon for 15 years and has an extremely large amount of tournament experience, from winning SPL as a manager, to managing Brazil in WCOP multiple times, to winning SPL as a player, and finishing as a top 3 seed in masters, he has consistently shown that he has a vast amount of knowledge across multiple tiers and is capable of leading a team. I have been a prominent member in the academy for years now and have made finals of the last 2 iterations of ADPL, and while my experience pales in comparison to Rewer's, I assure you all that I am extremely motivated to do my absolute best as a manager, and will ensure I maintain the tournament's great reputation.
Dababy

Smogon Name: imsosorrylol
Co-Manager: Kustavan
Top 3 Team preferences: 1) Star Supernova 2) Andromeda Galaxy Cosmogs 3) Uber Therians
A brief description on why you should be chosen to manage: I have experience in playing spl, wcop, smogon snake draft, qualified for top 8 ost, and I qualified for olt twice. I have had tons of experience with working with a team and i will strive to support all players. Kustavan and I hope to provide a learning experience for all players.

Smogon Name: imsosorrylol
Co-Manager: Kustavan
Top 3 Team preferences: 1) Star Supernova 2) Andromeda Galaxy Cosmogs 3) Uber Therians
A brief description on why you should be chosen to manage: I have experience in playing spl, wcop, smogon snake draft, qualified for top 8 ost, and I qualified for olt twice. I have had tons of experience with working with a team and i will strive to support all players. Kustavan and I hope to provide a learning experience for all players.
confirming

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)