Alolan Wi-Fi Tour (Psychomew2 wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Alolan Wi-Fi Tour

Hello and welcome to the Alolan Wi-Fi tour! If you're seeing this and have not signed up, fear not. While it is too late to join now, substitute spots may open, and this tour will not be the last of these. The details of the tournament can be found below, so expect a lot of battle codes to watch some fun matches.
This tour will be a series of battles in varying metagames over time which will culminate in a single elimination playoff to determine the winner. Rules and schedule are outlined below.

The battles will take place over Wi-Fi in Pokémon Sun and Moon.

The season will last for 12 weeks, during which time players will accrue points in the following format:
- Wins are worth 3 points.
- Losses are worth 1 point.
- Loss by DQ is worth 0 points.
- If a player receives a bye, they will get the max possible win points that week.

No extensions will be made, but if both players are active in the thread they will still earn the 'loss point' if the match is not played. This is to encourage battles being completed on time. You must post in the thread after you contact your opponent to avoid being considered inactive.

Players will be matched up with a new opponent each week.

The metagame will change every 2 weeks.

For the playoffs, all qualified players will vote on a metagame from the regular season to use for the playoffs.

The schedule will be as follows:

Regular Season

Week 1 Feb 15-21
Week 2 Feb 22-28
Week 3 Mar 1-7
Week 4 Mar 8-14
Week 5 Mar 15-21
Week 6 Mar 22-28
Week 7 Mar 29-Apr 4
Week 8 Apr 5-11
Week 9 Apr 12-18
Week 10 Apr 19-25
Week 11 Apr 26-May 1
Week 12 May 2-8

Playoffs will start in the middle of May.

If a player drops from the tour, a replacement may fill in and take over the previous players spot and score.

Last edited:

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Playoff Bracket Rules

- Item and species clauses
- 6v6 singles
- Best 2/3
- No Legendary Pokémon are permitted
- Mega Evolution is not allowed​

Last edited:
I'm in. This will be the first tour that I've participated in. Should be interesting. FC and IGN are in my sig.

And with that I'm off to breed more stuff. Psychomew2 AWAAAAAYYYY!

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I'm in. This will be the first tour that I've participated in. Should be interesting. FC and IGN are in my sig.

And with that I'm off to breed more stuff. Psychomew2 AWAAAAAYYYY!
same! they always looked like fun and im not one for showdown, so i figured lets do it!!

Im down to compete. My ign is 0302-1138-6523.IGN: Mewacific151. So since it's batle spot singles does that mean that there will only be 3 pkmn used in the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)