Alolan Wi-Fi Tour (Psychomew2 wins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a heads up, Lego said that Friday and Saturday are best for him. He said that he couldn't battle on Friday and my attempts to get in touch yesterday fell through. Just so you know where we stand atm. I'll inform you if I manage to get the battle in, but I don't think it's going to work. I get the impression he has some important stuff going on keeping him from playing.
EDIT: Tried PMing him again and still have heard nothing back.

Last edited:
I had a really busy week and missed everybody a few times. You should give him the win. I'm gonna have to drop out of the tour, work and school are getting busy and I'd rather work on trading. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I had a really busy week and missed everybody a few times. You should give him the win. I'm gonna have to drop out of the tour, work and school are getting busy and I'd rather work on trading. Sorry for the inconvenience.
alright thanks for the heads up and sorry to see you go.
Just a heads up, Lego said that Friday and Saturday are best for him. He said that he couldn't battle on Friday and my attempts to get in touch yesterday fell through. Just so you know where we stand atm. I'll inform you if I manage to get the battle in, but I don't think it's going to work. I get the impression he has some important stuff going on keeping him from playing.
EDIT: Tried PMing him again and still have heard nothing back.
lego has had to drop from the tour so you will receive the win this round.

Well, seeing as next round is a 3 on 3 format again I could potentially get a chance to redeem myself against a certain someone. Of course, that's assuming the bracket pairs me up against said person.

Lionyx

is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Community Leaderis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
I somehow got the same opponent and we already haven't got the time to play last week so I think it will be the same now, the worst part being that I prolly won't have time to build a team either. I'm afraid I have to ask you to drop me out of this tourney (and sub in the guy who got a bye so there's an even number of battles, good thing then...). Sorry ^__^'

I somehow got the same opponent and we already haven't got the time to play last week so I think it will be the same now, the worst part being that I prolly won't have time to build a team either. I'm afraid I have to ask you to drop me out of this tourney (and sub in the guy who got a bye so there's an even number of battles, good thing then...). Sorry ^__^'
Well RIP me then, im gonna suck....

Ok then, pm'd my opponent and am now waiting for a response. On a side note, hopefully we don't lose any more people. It would be unfortunate if we reached the end and there were only 3 or so of us.

I didn't know locking a team for the Kanto/Alola would make it unavailable for battling outside the tournament, so Psychomew and I will battle tomorrow when the competition's over.

I didn't know locking a team for the Kanto/Alola would make it unavailable for battling outside the tournament, so Psychomew and I will battle tomorrow when the competition's over.
As counter-intuitive as it might seem, only the actual team is locked. If you make an identical team with the same Pokemon in another team slot, you can use that.

As counter-intuitive as it might seem, only the actual team is locked. If you make an identical team with the same Pokemon in another team slot, you can use that.
I don't really understand the point of locking the team in the first place. Can someone explain the rationale to me?

eeveefan 3-0 LeopardTalon

Three fun battles! Always glad to play with nice users on this community.

GG Luis :)

NETG-WWWW-WWW6-7VCZ
BRXW-WWWW-WWW6-7VDM
PUVW-WWWW-WWW6-7VDS

EDIT: Also thanks Meultima for the advices :P
hmmm, maybe I should start asking for advice. My score isn't looking quite as good as I would like. Then again, I'm super introverted so it would be hard to ask anyone for help. Bah, the woes of being me.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
hmmm, maybe I should start asking for advice. My score isn't looking quite as good as I would like. Then again, I'm super introverted so it would be hard to ask anyone for help. Bah, the woes of being me.
i feel weird asking for advice from someone im competing against! haha

eeveefan 3-0 LeopardTalon

Three fun battles! Always glad to play with nice users on this community.

GG Luis :)

NETG-WWWW-WWW6-7VCZ
BRXW-WWWW-WWW6-7VDM
PUVW-WWWW-WWW6-7VDS

EDIT: Also thanks Meultima for the advices :P
I don't think the advice I gave you was all that special though? Hahah, good job either way. (b^_^)b

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)