Alpha's Trade Market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm interested in your female HA Pachirisu in dream ball (IVs don't matter), and female HA Scyther also in dream ball (IVs also don't matter), was wondering if you were interested in a Scyther in a sport ball or a bunch of various Pokemon in apricorn balls....(you can suggest anything you want in particular and I'll see what I can catch/breed for you)

Hello! I'm interested in your custom shiny breeding service, my only question is what would the price be for one of those pokemon? I could trade a couple egg move pokemon or would you want more...?

Breedables Update:

Teddiursa♀
OT:
Nolan ID: 58408
Nature: Adamant Ability: Honey Gather
IVs: 31|31|31|xx|31|31
Moves: Play Rough | Close Combat | Double-Edge | Belly Drum
50% female - 1:1

Togepi♀
OT: Nolan ID: 58408
Nature: Modest Ability: Super Luck
IVs: 31|xx|31|31|31|31
Moves: Psycho Shift | Nasty Plot | Extrasensory | Morning Sun
12.5% female - 3:1

Lapras♀
Nature: Modest Ability: Hydration
Moves: Dragon Pulse | Ancient Power | Freeze-Dry | Whirlpool

Pidgey♀
Nature: Timid Ability: Big Pecks
Moves: Brave Bird | Defog | Steel Wing | Air Cutter

Ponyta♀
Nature: Jolly Ability: Flame Body
Moves: Morning Sun | Horn Drill | Low Kick | Hypnosis

Vanillite♀
Nature: Bold Ability: Weak Armor
Moves: Autotomize | Ice Shard | Magnet Rise | Powder Snow

Cubone♀
Nature: Naive Ability: Battle Armor
Moves: Perish Song | Chip Away | Iron Head| Skull Bash

Spearow♀
Nature: Adamant Ability: Sniper
Moves: Quick Attack | Scary Face | Sky Attack | Whirlwind

Sneasel♀
Nature: Jolly Ability: Pickpocket
Moves: Fake Out | Cruch Claw | Icicle Crash | Ice Punch

Last edited:

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
let me ask you, do you seriously believe that raikou and entei aren't hacks (totally unrelated note but those IVs don't give HP Ice for Raikou).

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Yeah they both are pretty obvious hacks. Shiny, perfect IVs, and HP on a 6th gen legend just isn't happening, this isn't like the old days of RNG abuse, so when you see people offering these "oh so amazing 'SRs'" they got that should be a huge red flag that something is off. Don't list either of those in your thread or quite frankly anything so blatantly hacked/editted or this will be closed and you will be BLed.

Yeah they both are pretty obvious hacks. Shiny, perfect IVs, and HP on a 6th gen legend just isn't happening, this isn't like the old days of RNG abuse, so when you see people offering these "oh so amazing 'SRs'" they got that should be a huge red flag that something is off. Don't list either of those in your thread or quite frankly anything so blatantly hacked/editted or this will be closed and you will be BLed.
Alright

Hey Alpha_Arrowz you were interested in my Entei a while back but we got nixed by your old Ditto.

If you're still interested then just let me know.
Yo! Im a.bit confused on what you said, im sorry I couldnt process it, mind if you rephrase that?

Edit: Nvm understood it

Yes, I did :)
Hey sorry, I eventually found some one >.< sorry for the trouble

Moderator edit: Don't double post...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! I hope you don't mind if I post here and not VMing you (Documentation purposes). I have an egg that matches your Trainer Shiny Value. Would you please hatch it for me. I can provide you a copy if you want to and I am pretty much available between 06:00 PM - 06:00 AM UTC-8.

#021 Spearow
Sniper | Jolly
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 1904
EM: Scary Face | Sky Attack | Quick Attack | Whirlwind
Hatch Location: Satalune Forest or Petalburg Woods (If possible)

Decided to stop re-fixing this thread. Just gonna make a new one. .com mind closing this? I'll try to keep my tendency to double post to a minimum ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)