Amy's Art

Hi I'm new here. I go by Ohkami/Bluegill on PS but most people just call me Amy

Heres most of my recent work/pokemon related drawings

Here are some icons I made for myself

Heres most of my older, traditional drawings. All are drawn using a ballpoint pen, except the owl, which was made with Microns.

Other old, random digital drawings/unfinished work

30 minute drawing I did for a stream

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Greetings Amy and welcome to Smogon!

I'm glad to see that so many new artists have joined Smogon recently in order to open new art galleries and bring new interesting works to the table!
I felt like the activity in the Smeargle's Studio section had shambled to a halt a bit a while ago, but I'm glad to see that the community has gained new momentum!

It's nice to see that your current art gallery doesn't only contain artworks related to the Pokémon franchise, but also artworks with other various subjects such as animals!
The horses and birds (especially the owl has immediately caught my eye) look very authentic and you clearly place a lot of emphasis on details, which makes them look all the more life-like!
I'm definitely looking forward to seeing the end results of some of your currently still unfinished works and all of your other future works yet to come!

I'm sure that you'll integrate yourself into the community very soon and that you'll have tons of fun interacting with fellow artists.

Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)