Inactive Android client for PokemonShowdown #RequestInfoFromShowndownServer + #RecruitDevelopers

Thnx
I figured all that out but it doesn't output the damage. Well, not on my tablet but it works fine on my phone. Anybody know why that is? Also, I can't switch pokemon on my phone during a match. There isn't a switch button.

Last edited:
Huh. That's strange.
Can you watch the credits? If not, you may have an old version. iirc currently you have to uninstall your old app and install the new one (this will change if the app hits the app store though). If you can: which tablet are you using and which android version does it have?

Thnx
I figured all that out but it doesn't output the damage. Well, not on my tablet but it works fine on my phone. Anybody know why that is? Also, I can't switch pokemon on my phone during a match. There isn't a switch button.
you switch while clicking on your pokes on the left ( the ones une the blue frame are switchable)
then a dialog should open with the info of that pokemon and theres a switch button at the top

We're working on a proper release atm, so stay tuned

Ridaz

Don't @ me
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
Hey, I would like like to say this is a great project you guys are doing. Keep up the good work. I just have a question;
For some reason, my tablet doesn't want to install the .apk. The option to let unknown .apk be installed is checked so idk what's the problem. Any ideas?

Hey, I would like like to say this is a great project you guys are doing. Keep up the good work. I just have a question;
For some reason, my tablet doesn't want to install the .apk. The option to let unknown .apk be installed is checked so idk what's the problem. Any ideas?
Choose package installer instead of google installer and verification. If you're rooted I can give more options but if not dont wanna confuse you

Huh. That's strange.
Can you watch the credits? If not, you may have an old version. iirc currently you have to uninstall your old app and install the new one (this will change if the app hits the app store though). If you can: which tablet are you using and which android version does it have?
Galaxy tab 4.4.2 the phone is 4.1.2
There's problems on the tablet and on the phone its just that the switch button won't show up and a few crashes

Last edited:

Ridaz

Don't @ me
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnus
Choose package installer instead of google installer and verification. If you're rooted I can give more options but if not dont wanna confuse you
I chose that option. The install button is there but unclickable. And I'm not rooted, unfortunately. I might do that soon.

How about pm so we don't clutter this, if you have more options on helping?

I chose that option. The install button is there but unclickable. And I'm not rooted, unfortunately. I might do that soon.

How about pm so we don't clutter this, if you have more options on helping?
Sure, also if you have some kind of screen filter on, you aren't allowed to click so just fyi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)