NOC Animal Mafia ~Game Over~

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also kinda disingenuous to make it seem like the mafia won because of Haruno...it wasn't exactly an impressive play on his part.

I'm not really interested in debating the merits to Haruno's recent play although for some reason you seem to? Why don't you suggest someone to lynch instead of defending him in such a weird way?

earl

(EVIOLITE COMPATIBLE)
is a Community Contributor
Unvote I guess, but really Haruno’s talked like once and usually gets lynched D4 or whatever just because of their obtuseness. I’ll hold off on a policy lynch tho just because of the odds

can we take another look at the people who jumped on the "vote haruno bc haruno" bandwagon right off the bat? that's the safest d1 move if I ever saw one. also Earlio kinda just stating the obvious with that second post. i'm not necessarily saying that they're scum for jumping on, but like i said it's a pretty safe d1 move and doesn't help much. especially considering one of the voters literally looked at the thread, voted for haruno and then left. the likelihood of at least one of those voters being mafia is fairly decent.

also, i'm not saying that a d1 haruno vote is a bad idea (especially if he doesn't contribute at all today). but having like three people jumping on a bandwagon all at once without any kind of substance makes a very good hiding place for scum.

also, i'm not saying that a d1 haruno vote is a bad idea (especially if he doesn't contribute at all today). but having like three people jumping on a bandwagon all at once without any kind of substance makes a very good hiding place for scum.
Propose someone else then. I don't see you laying a vote on anyone relevant.

vote Jalmont

This is one too many counts of "If you don't like my non argument you should make your own argument because I can't be assed". I'm just now noticing that he's had a lot of hot air with no actual reads.

vote Jalmont

This is one too many counts of "If you don't like my non argument you should make your own argument because I can't be assed". I'm just now noticing that he's had a lot of hot air with no actual reads.
That's a good start. Let me help you take the next step though. How does your observation of me having "a lot of hot air with no actual reads" indicate that I'm mafia? Can you explain how you got from that specific observation to being mafia? It's difficult to respond if that's all you give for people to work with.

Don't you think that's a bit of an oversimplification of my play so far? What would you call my stance on Haruno, if not a read?

I am troubled by Asek popping in to defend Haruno...not by suggesting a different vote...but by attempting to defend his recent gameplay? One defense which is completely irrelevant at best and otherwise blatantly misses the point at worst? I guess you could say that goes to his point of me being mafia but there doesn't seem to really be a super strong connection? At least none that Asek points out. that;s not a great contribution for someone just popping into the thread

I think ap gives a fuck if he's mafia so I'm inclined to think he's just town focusing on the big/is busy with other stuff. Twin/3pik are other town reads. a lot of people just skating by so hard to tell who's what atm. But then again I want to see something from Haruno before committing to another afk for the moment.

New Rule regarding activity:
Players must post a minimum of once within 72 hours (3 days). Even a simple post like “I have nothing to add.” will suffice. Failure to do so will result in a prod (includes being tagged) or being check on in Discord by one of us hosts.

Being prodded 3 Times in the game will cause the player to be liable for replacement. Please be a responsible player and keep this game an enjoyable experience for everyone!
Good to know you can literally not post for NINE DAYS and not get replaced

Agreeing with Blazade in that I'm bothered by how Jalmont is playing. None of this is necessarily a mafia play, but in 16 posts all he has done is push a Haruno policy vote and ask for other people to suggest something to do. I understand the desire to not deal with Haruno, but Jalmont is too good a player to waste all of D1 by just skating by on a pretty lazy policy lynch. I'll say what twin said about me and ask if Jalmont could read people's post and give an opinion?? Despite all this I don't really want to vote for Jalmont this early since he's at least sorta active and is unlikely to disappear from posting.

Outside of that, apricity has been fairly useless so far. They have 4 total posts in the thread, 2 of which were jumping on the Haruno wagon and the other 2 were a Jalmont vote with no discussion and a pointless rules post. This seems like lazily seeming active while not even giving a reason for anything.

Earlio is another person that hasn't done anything outside of jump on the Haruno wagon then weakly get off it in 103. 106 is a terrible defense considering any player can say that about any play they've made. Provide something more useful to the discussion.

Agreeing with Twin on whatever that garbage posted by Thunder was.

Probably town read Blazade, Asek, moody, and twin so far. Annoyed by Jalmont, apricity, Earlio, Thunder. No real thoughts on the rest so far based on what I've read. I'm still against a Haruno push in general just because it makes the day too easy for people to slip through, especially this early in the day.

unvote

vote Earlio

he’s chucking out townreads faster than i can count also the fact i scumleaned him then received a compliment for my scum games lmao opposing the d1 policy wagon is easy towncred but i don’t think town try to do it so low-key.
Aight I'm getting my car serviced so I'm just chilling here.

I dislike policy lynching, that shit is lame and not productive to future NOC discussion.

Asek is my top townread for his reaction to that, really natural questions.

Moody also reads like town moody here. Specifically the kinds of connections and points he's making.
this is almost formulaic. Excuse my inactivity -> Comment on what’s going on -> townread 2 strong players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)