APurpose's Gen7 Haves (12/2: Update: 0 Speed IV Brave Celesteela!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately I have versions of all of those, so I'm not too interested. Does your Lele, Fini, or Koko happen to have a 0 or low attack IV?
Sorry for the late response. I will check their Atk IVs now and edit this post

Tapu Fini 31 atk
Tapu Koko 26 atk
Tapu Lele 2 Atk

Can also offer:
-Adamant and Careful beast ball buzzwole
-Modest beast ball hp ice Xurkitree
-Timid beast ball hp fire Xurkitree
-Bold luxury ball Necrozma

Last edited:
I can trade in like 10min if u can? :D
Sorry I fell asleep! I can trade later today.

Sorry for the late response. I will check their Atk IVs now and edit this post

Tapu Fini 31 atk
Tapu Koko 26 atk
Tapu Lele 2 Atk

Can also offer:
-Adamant and Careful beast ball buzzwole
-Modest beast ball hp ice Xurkitree
-Timid beast ball hp fire Xurkitree
-Bold luxury ball Necrozma
Id be interested in Lele!

Would like to make an offer for full redist.

HP Ground HA Timid Vulpix in... either Moon or Beast Ball, don't remember. Egg moves Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, and Encore. Will come with a gold bottle cap for hyper training.

Full 31 IVs HA Timid Vulpix, same egg moves, same ball options, so you can offer both Encore and Agility.

Alright I'll take the Celesteela. Can you trade in 4 hours?
I should be able to!

Hello! interested in your Celesteela CMT if you see something!
Hmm, I don't really see too much. Maybe come back to me once you get some more stuff in?

Would like to make an offer for full redist.

HP Ground HA Timid Vulpix in... either Moon or Beast Ball, don't remember. Egg moves Freeze-Dry, Moonblast, and Encore. Will come with a gold bottle cap for hyper training.

Full 31 IVs HA Timid Vulpix, same egg moves, same ball options, so you can offer both Encore and Agility.
Sorry, I'm not really interested in another Vulpix...
Let me know if you have anything else to offer!

I should be able to!

Hmm, I don't really see too much. Maybe come back to me once you get some more stuff in?

Sorry, I'm not really interested in another Vulpix...
Let me know if you have anything else to offer!

Np! I can breed you somthing if your interested?

Np! I can breed you somthing if your interested?
Just updated my Wants section, although fair warning, a lot of them will be pretty annoying to do. However, it doesn't necessarily need to be perfect, for example getting 4 egg moves onto a Pokemon and in a matching ball may be enough depending on what it is. Let me know if you're going to attempt any of them!

Just updated my Wants section, although fair warning, a lot of them will be pretty annoying to do. However, it doesn't necessarily need to be perfect, for example getting 4 egg moves onto a Pokemon and in a matching ball may be enough depending on what it is. Let me know if you're going to attempt any of them!
Im up to do the jolly meowth! Alola form?

Hi, I'm doing some last second scrambling to find a 6th member for my London team - interested in the Modest Xirkitree.

I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Lure Ball Magikarp (not hard I know) or a 31/04/31/31/31/31 Fast Ball Modest Pichu with Fake Out - interested in either of those? If not I have most of the parents to do one of the Sandile fairly quick if you were able to trade tonight?

Hi, I'm doing some last second scrambling to find a 6th member for my London team - interested in the Modest Xirkitree.

I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Lure Ball Magikarp (not hard I know) or a 31/04/31/31/31/31 Fast Ball Modest Pichu with Fake Out - interested in either of those? If not I have most of the parents to do one of the Sandile fairly quick if you were able to trade tonight?
Hey, I actually just left home unfortunately, so I won't be able to trade for like 3 hours. Is that too late for you? If not, a Sandile would be really sweet, although given your situation, I'd take the Pichu too. Let me know!

Hey, I actually just left home unfortunately, so I won't be able to trade for like 3 hours. Is that too late for you? If not, a Sandile would be really sweet, although given your situation, I'd take the Pichu too. Let me know!
That's very kind - I'll have a go at the Sandile (it'll be Jolly, Lux Ball), if you let me know when you're back I may still be up as I'm not very (/at all) ready for tomorrow.

Hey, can you CMT for the Naive Phemerosa? I can Hyper Train it myself. I would also be interested in the HP Ice Xurkitree if you there are two things you want.

Hey, can you CMT for the Naive Phemerosa? I can Hyper Train it myself. I would also be interested in the HP Ice Xurkitree if you there are two things you want.
It's just the Kartana and Megaerna for now right? Sorry, not very interested, need some VGC viable stuff and I already have a Kartana. Let me know if you get anything else!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)