art by sketti (AKA idcompiler)

Hey y'all, thanks for checking out my thread :)

Quick background info on me: I've been drawing since I can remember, but really started taking it seriously in the last 5-10 years. I don't have a degree or anything, but I study constantly. Some of my favorite art instruction authors are Andrew Loomis, Steve Huston, Richard Williams, George Bridgman, and Walt Stanchfield.

I'll post updates as often as I can and try to keep most of them related to Pokemon. Didn't start drawing Pokemon stuff until relatively recently, but plan on doing much more since there's so much material to draw from, and this community is really cool, so that helps. :)

Also, I just made new art-focused social media accounts under the name idcompiler, so please, let's be friends!
DeviantArt / Instagram / Twitter

960423F0-0E74-4FF0-9A81-477F69A2AA2F.jpeg

WW1-era Blastoise
Decided to try another World War 1 Pokémon after the great reception for the Dragapult. Will there be another? Probably, but likely not the very next piece :)

WWI-era Dragapult
I wanted to draw a Dragapult variant, and this just kinda came to me. Pretty stoked with how it turned out haha. Will probably have more to criticize later since this one is still very new.

SS Ubers Viability Rankings Banner
Thanks to Nayrz for accepting this for the thread :psywoke:
There's a lot I could have done better with this one, but it was the first full-scene illustration I had done in a while, so mistakes were expected.
2017 Demo Reel (Content Warning PG: Animated Cartoon Violence, Suggestive Themes)
A lot of this is kinda janky limited animation, but it comes from a series I was actually getting paid for, so bless up for that, haha. The smoother frame-by-frame stuff near the beginning is from a personal project I never got around to finishing, unfortunately. Would love to do more animation in the future, but man, is it time-consuming.

You can watch all the toons in this demo reel and more on my YouTube channel under playlists :)

By the way, commissions are welcome! Just shoot me a message on here and I'll see what I can do. I'm willing to do stuff for free too if it sounds cool and I have the time, but can't guarantee anything there unfortunately.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)